Chapter 1

Star and Alexandria where video chatting each other after Alexandria found her on Instagram because of her voice.

"Yo that's sound crazy.", said Star.

"Think so?", said Alexandria

Star said, "For real it sounds so good."

"I'm not finished writing it though."

"What do you have to add?", Star said.

"Yo sis you think you can help me out with this melody?", asked Alexis when she walked into Alexandria's room.

"Oh your on the phone.", she said after looking at the phone seeing Star.

"Yeah I am so could you get out?"

"No cause I want to hear what your gonna say to ... hold up what's your name?"

"My names Star"

"My names Alexis"

"Anyways Star I have to add your vocal at the end"

"Oh I get it like the best for last sorta thing"

"Oh can you add me to I want to be in you guys' little group .",Alexis told them while going over Alexandria's lyrics in her notebook.

Alexandria told Star," Look we have to get you out here to New York."

Star said," Right like me going to New York is going to happen anytime soon. Do you see this place can you see it, that's what meth will do to you." while showing her the lady who was doing meth." This is where I live."

"Well were going to have to do something, this video chatting thing is getting old."

"Okay I get we should be in the same city if we're gonna do this for real"

"You know that's right, cause you gone need all the help you can get"

"Alexis get out of my room before I hurt you." Alexis left while waving bye yo Star and sticking her tongue out at Alexandria.

"Haha but the first thing I'm going to do when I turn eighteen is go get my sister. Your gonna love her. She has a voice almost as good as mine? Not quite?"

"Wow okay."

"Hey , get in here and do the dishes now."