sippy cup [1]

sippy cup [1]

[y/n's pov]

I reach for the loaf of bread, before a hand snatches it, I look up to see my mother, Simone. "You've been gaining alot of weight Y/n, you need to stay away from eating all this junk food, haven't we taught you better?" She questions me, I roll my eyes, through my glasses. "Yes, mother, I know." I reply to her annoying comments, though sometimes, I think she is right. "We need to get your weight trainer back. Why don't you go for a run?" She speaks.

"Sure," I answer, a sigh leaving my lips.

"And what'd I tell you about wearing those duck pyjamas, you're 16 Y/n, a young woman!" She calls from the kitchen while I'm walking upstairs.

I finally reach my room, I walk into the first floor of my walk-in closet. I scan the room quickly, before descending the stairs, and stepping onto the second level, before picking out my running outfit, putting my contacts on, and leaving my face without makeup, I was definete no one was out right now.

 I scan the room quickly, before descending the stairs, and stepping onto the second level, before picking out my running outfit, putting my contacts on, and leaving my face without makeup, I was definete no one was out right now

I grab my rose gold Iphone 8 plus, along with my apple earbuds, jogging down the stairs quickly, "Bye Mom, Dad, Sylvia*!" I call into the house. A couple of 'bye's following. Slipping my phone into the band on my arm, plugging in my earbuds. As I run, I feel the cool wind, blow at my face. It was beautiful currently, it was 4 am, so the sun hadn't yet risen, but the glow of the moon seemed to capture my eyes. I ran farther then planned, deciding on making a pit stop at Maple Grass River, named after it's appearance. The river was average size, surrounded by green grass, unlike Sweet Water River, one reason why I admired the river, another because of the smell of Maple syrup floating through the air, filling your nostrils with the sweet sensation.

I sat at the edge of the grass covered ground, taking my socks and shoes off. I couldn't afford to damage my Miu Miu running shoes. Well, I actually could afford, since we are the richest people in this town, state, and most likely country, but you get the memo. I let my feet dip in the cool water, resting my back on the short grass, my eyes staring at the sky, before slowly letting them fall, closed. Random thoughts roam my mind, sometimes I wish I wasn't me, that I had a different life. But then a certain ginger stops that train of thoughts. Archie Andrews. He's a sweet guy, but come on, we all know he's a fuckboy. Maybe even a bigger fuckboy than Chuck Clayton, and that's saying something. Then again I'm not one to judge. Y/n Dahlia. The biggest bitch of them all.

I know how everyone thinks of me. A bitch. Spoiled brat. Slut. Whore. Though, I haven't even had my first kiss. But that's my little secret to keep.

¤

"Mother, when are you going to fly to Italy, I need more Miu Miu heels!" I call to Mother from my closet. "Soon! Just show me your outfit!" She calls back.

I change into my outfit, everything including the jewlery, by Miu Miu, our favorite fashion brand. Mother has also designed many of the purses, of course the Dahlia Madras purse, named after us.

I walk to the hallway, where I see mother standing there

I walk to the hallway, where I see mother standing there. "Honey this outfit goes together well." She says, I roll my eyes. "No it's not I need the new Miu Miu gray heels." I sigh. "I'll fly, tommorow. Today I have a busy schedule, we're having diner with Mayor McCoy." She explains, adjusting my bracelet. I harshly move her hands, "Fine." I grumble. I turn, walking towards my bedroom, going to my vanity mirror, and taking a seat on the chair. Once I'm done with my makeup I put on an extra coat of my plum lipstick.

Grabbing everything I need I walk towards the garage, I call to everyone in the house, 'bye'

Grabbing everything I need I walk towards the garage, I call to everyone in the house, 'bye'. Getting in my rose gold, lamborghini, and driving to school. I had decided not to eat breakfast, I mean I'm not gonna die.

¤

"So, how's your first day going so far, y/n/n*?" Cheryl asks from across the table. I crunch on my crouton, that had been placed in my salad, "Good, how's yours Cher, oh, and Jae?" I question both the red haired twins. "Great! Did you hear about that new girl?" Cheryl replies, "Pretty swell, so far." Jason smiles, showing his blinding white teeth. "That's good, and Veronica Lodge, yes, the daughter of Hiram Lodge." I nod my head.

"Hasn't your dad worked with him?" Cheryl questions me, I cover my mouth, in order to stop me from spitting out my lemonade. "Pssht, Hiram Lodge, who's idiotic enough to work with him?" I laugh. "Ahem." I hear someone clear their throat, I look up to see the one and only, Veronica Lodge. "Oh, hi, Veronica." I say, faking a smile. "Hi, Y/n, I'd be glad, if you didn't talk about my father like that." She exclaims, a straight face on, arms crossed over her chest. "Really, and why is that?" I ask, a smirk playing on my face, by now everyones focus was on us. "Ooh, chick fight!" I heard Reggie call. "Because, you don't know one thing about my father's business." She sassily replies, honestly, that was the worst reply ever, in my opinion at least. "Oh, well I actually know quite alot about you and your family." I speak, standing up.

"You grew up in New York, am I correct?" I question her, she answers with the nod of her head. "So, you grew up in New Yorks biggest pile of shit, right?" Cheryl speaks up, still in her seat. I notice Veronica's teeth clench, "No." She replies, "Veronica, I don't care about you or your family, and your issues, but what I know, is that your just some little girl, from oh so wow, New York. By the smell of your perfume," I wave my hand in front of my nose, "it's a horrible scent, it smells like shit. Exactly what you are. Shit. I'm gonna keep this classy, cause' I'm a lady. Though I would slap you, but you know, shit splatters." I scrunch my nose up, before smiling. "Damn Y/n!" I hear the football team, fall into laughter. I face them and wink, before turning back to Veronica, "Buh-bye." I smile, waving at her.

¤

*Sylvia is the maid

*y/n/n = your nickname

sorry for all the pics 😂, anyways, that's the first chapter! hope you enjoyed it, bye love ❤😛