Chapter XVI

"My plan huh?" Sean smirked, "I want Hanna."

"And I want Caleb, so how do we get them?" Carla asked.

"I have plan in my mind, but you don't get Caleb back."

"Why not?" Carla raised her eyebrows.

"I'm going to send him to jail." Sean laughed.

"What?" Carla shouted, "And how do you want to do that?"

"I will preted my death. My friend know about everything, so he will tell the police that Caleb was threating me. I have voice mail of it." Sean laughed.

"You are sick!" Carla mumled.

Sean became serious, "If you tell anyone about this, I will kill you. Understand?"

Carla nodded, "Don't worry, I want them hurt too." She lied.

---

Caleb was in the shop with Toby.

"So, how was Rosewood?" Toby asked him.

"Better then I thought." Caleb grinned.

"Why?" Toby laughed.

"I found someone. Her name is Hanna, and mate, I fell in love for the first time in my life." Caleb smiled.

"Oh...I'm so happy for you." Toby said, "Finally, you found someone. And let me guess, it was the blonde on your instagram right?"

"Right. I want to go buy her something."

"What it should be?"

"I don't know mate, she likes clothes." Caleb smiled.

"I think-" Toby started to say but Caleb's phone started ringing, "It's Hanna?" Toby grinned.

"No, Carla." Caleb said, ending the call, "I broke up with her, and it went well, so I think that she's taking her revenge now." 

His phone started ringing again, "Take it. It could be important." Toby said.

Caleb said and answered her call, "Carla?"

"Caleb you need to come here. I lied to you about everything." Carla quickly said.

"Wait, slow down, what are you talking about?" 

"Sean. He was here, and he told me that he's planning something on you and on that girl. Please you need to come here."

"Why should I trust you?" Caleb asked confused.

"Please, I'm telling the truth."

"Okay, I'm on my way." Caleb said.

"What's wrong?" Toby asked.

"Can you come with me to Carla? I'll explain everything in car."

Toby nodded and they went to Caleb's car.

---

"So what is he planning?" Caleb asked to Carla.

"He want to send you to jail Caleb."

"How?"

"He said that he has some friend, who  help him with cover his murrder or something like that, and that he has some voice mail of you and..."

"Wait he told you that?" Caleb asked.

"Yes." Carla nodded.

"And why are you telling me this?"

"I like you. I don't love you, but I like you. It was never love, you know that. And I wanted you money. So I made a deal with Sean, that he do something and I get you back and he get back Hanna. But I didn't know his plan until now." Carla sighed, "I'm sorry Caleb."

"I'm glad you told me." He gives her a smile, "But please, come with me to police."

"Why?" Carla asked confused.

"Why? I need to tell police what he's planning."

"Okay, I'll go." Carla said and they went to the police.

---

"So you're telling me that he wants you in jail?" The police officer asked Caleb.

"Yes. I'm with his ex-girlfriend, so he wants revenge."

"And are you sure he would do that?" The officer asked him.

"I'm not sure. But if he do it, I wanna be prepared. He won't ruin my life."

"Of course. Don't worry, I will take care of that." The officer smiled.

"Thank you so much." Caleb smiled.

---

"So...I will take you home." Caleb said to Carla.

"Thanks."

"No, I thank you." Caleb smiled, "It was really nice from you."

"It's fine. I'm not that big bitch right?" Carla smirked.

"No." Caleb laughed.

"Well...this is me. Goodbye Caleb. I will text on my instagram about our break-up, and I say that it was friendly."

"Thank you again." He smiled.

Carla opened her front door. She went to her kitchen, and then she heard, "You betrayed me!"

"Sean."