Never Trust a Soul

CHAPTER 3

And i Seen a Really fat Guy With Rolls For Days Walking Toward me all I Could Think. “Was This The Boss ” “Were They Serious" “Was I On Pranked " “Lord Help me”  I Had Nothing Against Fat Men But This Guy Looked Like He Just Ran The Stairs 20 times and Just Got Off Work At The Dirties Place In St Louis  imma Throw Up...

But Then He Turned and I Was Relived Out Of My Mind I Don't Know What I Would Do if That Was Hitting on Me.  I Seen Someone Walking Behide Him and When He Got in The Light I Seen a Tall 6 foot , Body Build , Beautiful Face Dark skin Man Walking My Way He Came To The Bar and Sit Right Next To Me ,

Suzie Hit Me With The Rock.. he said

Okay Boss Right Up .

And He Turned To Me and She Gave Me my Drink.

Hi , How You Doing My Names Deshawn Dre For Short.

My Names Kayla , K For Short .

All I Could Think About Was How Fine He Looked In His Suit And How He Could Say One Thing And His Deep Dimples Come on His Face..  Have You Ever Fell In Love With Someone From Just Looking At Them.

So Your The One I Been Buying Drinks For All Night , You Look Even Better Up Front Than In a Distants .

“ Awe Thank You " Starting To Blush...  Your Really Sweet

Here You Go Boss , Bartender interrupting us , On The Rocks Just How You Like it

Thanks Suzie , Hey K Would You Like To Take These Drinks To My Office , Just so we Can Here Each Other More Instead of Yelling over The Music .

Even Tho I Was A little Tispy From This Dirty Martini I Knew What I Was Doing , I Was Still in My Right mind.

Yes , We Can , I Grabbed My Drink And Followed Him As He Grabbed My Hand And Directed Me The Path To  His Office.