Chapter 2.

Looking out from the window, I let out a huge sigh falling back on my back on the bed.

"Bloody hell I can't sleep and it's only five in the morning" I said to myself

Everything was silent I stared at the ceiling zoned out, lost in thoughts, recalling tragic events. I've lost so many.... so many people, they're lives were lost because of me. Guilt built up in my system, my chest in pain. Why am I thinking of this now? Many sacrificed themselves to save others. Grim. Alex.. And Roth. Why... Because they did it for me. They shouldn't have they gave up there lives for me so I could save one person

A tear fell down my cheek, I touched my cheek where the tear stopped. Its been a while since I've cried. Crying is the first step of letting go, but how could I let go of the people I been with for months and years. The last time I cried was when my father-. I couldn't handle holding those feelings anymore. My breathing became shaky, tears rolling down my cheeks, every tear representing the guilt of the past. As I started to cry. So did the sky. All was heard was sobbing and the trickles of rain hitting the window.

After a while the crying stopped, again all that was heard was the sound of rain hitting against the window. I stared at the ceiling for what seemed like hours were only just mere minutes. Sometime pasted by as I had the motivation to get out of bed. I got out and changed my self into a grey tank top with dark grey sweat pants. I got out of the room and started to wander croft manor. My eyes wandered viewing Antiques and artefacts surrounded the halls. Armour of the Middle Ages, weapons of the Egyptian empire My father had it all didn't he? I thought.

I wander around croft manor more and more until I ended up in the gym room, with various parkour areas, rock climbing walls, bars and poles. Everything that a gymnast, free runner and climber had. I decided to go and do free running. To the top of the gym. I set the time on my watch.

3...2.....1 go!

3rd PoV

Lara began scrambling up walls, jumping ledge to ledge and platforms. A few occurrences in which she almost fell. These types of things made her blood pump, adrenaline flow, adventurous. She felt. Alive

As Lara made it to the highest platform she noticed something strange in front of her on the other side of the gym, what seemed like a hidden trap door, as it was painted the same colour as the walls of the gym. She started walking along the long hanging platform and stopped near the edge realising that there wasn't any ledge to jump and gap on to, to open the hidden door . Conveniently enough, the climbing rope was to the side. Lara backs up a few steps and starts a quick sprint before grabbing on to the rope. She swings and using her feet break the hidden door open.

Lara swung and broke the door, letting go of the rope and going in. Until realising there wasn't any platform and began falling down. All that was able to be seen was darkness without a second of thought, Lara tried to stop her self from slamming into the ground from who knows what distance.

Lara quickly grabbed onto a pole, jerking her body and slamming it onto more poles for
what seemed to be a ladder.