Chapter 1.

Oh god Alex, what have you gotten your self into.

"Common..... Common. God damnit Ow. Fuck!" He winced

"Alex!?" I yelled

"Lara? w-what are you doing here?!"

"What's going on? Are you alright?"

"I'm pinned down here... It doesn't look so good"

damn it! The doors blocked

"Just hold on, I'm going to get you out of there!"

***
"What are you doing?! You're going to kill us!"

"I'm not going to make it out here alive Lara... Take the tools"

"No not without you!"

"Take the goddamn tools Lara!  There's no use"

I stared at Alex, speechless of his words. I couldn't believe what he said.
***
Before the last moments of leaving.

I kissed him.

Quickly shutting the door, explosions where heard from the next room and -

I woke up throwing myself up from bed, heart racing, body sweating. I couldn't bare myself recalling the events from the island of Yamatai, I've lost too many people, the people that I cared about.
I let out a sigh looking out the window. The sun just began to rise, warm colours filling the dark sky. After the time in Yamatai I changed my opinion towards my father he wasn't a fool, I promised to him and myself that I would continue his work and find the unfound, explore the untouched. And not ever going home. But here I am seven months later after Yamatai, in croft manor.

--------------------------------

Hello frens, I really wanted to write this since I love TR and probably one of my favourite games. This is the first chapter I hope you like it and if you do Il keep doing it :)

-Skye