spain smut

What a good way to start this shit. I'm going straight to business so be prepared.

→→→→→
"N-Ngh... c-chica... A-ah." Antonio groaned, feeling his pants getting tighter. He was topping you on the bed, one of his hand clutching your hips and the other fisting the pillow.

Your knee grind against his crotch, your tongue licking the spot on his neck that was covered with hickeys.

"(Name)..."

"Yes Toni?"

"I-it's starting to hurt... d-do something..."

You sigh softly, tickling the skin on his neck. You pulled away from his neck, your palms unbuckling his pants and kicking them off with his help. You press against him through his boxers, erupting a low moan from him. You teased him for a bit before slipping down to his crotch, taking his boxer off to see his tip slicking of precum. Your tongue darted out to smudge to liquid, a gasp from below you as Antonio tried not to ram his dick in your mouth.

"(Name)... please..."

You kiss the sides of his dick, licking from the base to his tip so it was cover with your saliva. You took the tip to your mouth, nibbling softly at the skin.

"H-Haah..." Antonio tried his best to keep his knee up.

You hum against him, sending euphoric pleasures to his senses. You took what you mouth can, stroking the left space. Your tongue glide over the skin, his precum slipping to the corner of your lips. Lightly, he thrust towards your mouth, groaning at the feeling of being gagged.

You did have reflexes.

You bobbled your head, sucking and pulling at him before he let out a yelp or sorts, signaling that he was close. Soon enough his cum spread out to your mouth, a few on your cheeks and some slip to your chin." Toni..."

He look down at you, pulling you up to undress you, slipping your panties off in a second and his fingers started sliding through your folds.

"Ahhhh... Toni~" he hummed, entering two digits and sliding them in and out.

"You're so wet, chica..."

You buck on his fingers when he added a third digit. He nibble on the skin of your stomach, starveling south to your vitals. He took a single lick of the cum from your folds, his tongue sliding through the slit. You gasp, his teeth scratching the skin of your lower lips. Your hands grasp his brown locks, bucking softly as he gnawed.

"Mh, so wet."

"Ngh!" You were close, his tongue darted inside, sucking and nibbling on the flesh, his fingers still moving inside you. He rolled his tongue around, pulling and pushing. "T-Toni!" You yelp, squirting your liquids in his mouth and face. (I'm so done of my shits bare w/ me)

He trudge towards you, raising your leg for an angle before slipping his tip inside.

"A-Ahhhh... Agh-aah..." You buck up to slip his whole inside you, causing an extreme euphoric pleasure to run through both of you nerves, moaning and groaning out loud.

"C-chica... y-you feel so good..." He mumbled on your ear, bucking up against you.

"H-haaahhh... Faster..."

He fasten his pace, pounding against you as his hands rose your knees up his shoulder for a better angle, and guess what, he hit that spot once he did it.

"N-Ngh! T-there! Toni!"

He nimble on on the skin of your neck, slamming his dick against your tight walls, slicking from the cum.

"Haahhh... Chica... Your s-so tight..." He braced you up to roll around, you on top as his hand push your hips up and down.

"A-ah! S-so close!"

He watch you with lustful eyes, hitting his head backward when he felt himself close.

"A little more chica-aah... Ngh... So good..." He buck upwards, his hands rolling your hips to his. He pulled your head down for a passionate kiss, tilting your head and forcing your lips apart to slid his tongue.

He touch everywhere in your cavern, pushing you back down on the bed again to slam inside.

"Mmhhh! Haaaaa..." You moaned against his mouth, his tongue dancing inside. He bit your lip softly and groaned when he felt you tighten, cumming against his dick. You accidentally bit his tongue, earning a grunt from him as he keep pounding into you.

He pulled away, thick saliva covering and connecting your lips.

He buried his face on your neck, groaning aloud at the final thrust, his cum filling you with loads and grinding softly as to ride his high.

"Toni..." You huff lightly, panting.

He rest his head on your shoulder, pulling out causing you to whine at the sensitivity. He rest beside you, pulling you closer and wrapping his arms around your waist.

Annddd I'm ending that, thank you very much

I also put these shits on Deviant(OrisonEren)