(6) Color up!

(Start A fight!)

Summer
I was walking to my fucking school. I must start A fight Today, Then I will be remembered.

In the classroom

<<Do whatever You want to Do Today!>> Mr.Finn say. <<Why?>> Tomika say. <<Because I have A test Today!>> Mr.Finn say. <<Who want's to join me to go to the art room?>> I say. <<I'm In!>> Everybody say. <<Great!>> I say.

In the art room

I was going to start my plan.
<<Hi Tomika!>> I say. <<What?>> Tomika say, Then I throw paint on her. <<aaaaaaa!>> Tomika screamed. <<Dont throw paint on Tomika!>> Zack say, Then He tried to throw paint on me but the paint hit Freddy. <<That was not Cool dude. You could have ruined my hair!>> Freddy say. <<Like This!>> I say, Then I throw blue color paint on him. <<What was that for?>> Freddy say. <<For fun!>> I say. Then I throw paint on Everybody In the room. Then the paint fight started. <<What Is going on here?>> Principal Mullins say. <<dont You see that It Is A paint fight?>> Clark say. <<Now I see It. Who started This?>> Principal Mullins say. Then Everybody pointed at me. <<Summer Audrey Hathaway, my office now! You others Are going to clean up This room, and Clark You Are going to help them.>> Principal Mullins say. <<What! That's not fear!>> Clark say. <<Just Do It Clark!>> Principal Mullins say.

In Principal Mullins office

PM: I dont know What to Do about You Summer.
S: You Can let me skip school everyday.
PM: Very funny Summer.
S: Just say What I must Do.
PM: You started A paint faight that I'm going to call Color up.
S: Cool A nickname on the fight.
PM: Do You know What Summer.
S: What?
PM: You must start on the soccer team.
S: What!
PM: That's What You must Do.
S: But.........
PM: Go out of my office,
S: Why?
PM: Because soccer training Is starting In 10 minuts.
S: Fine.

Tomika
I was on my soccer training When or coach come.
SC: We Are having A new person on or team, so make sure to be Nice to her.
T: Who Is It?
?: It's me Tomika!
T: Summer!
S: Hello!
T: But Summer can't be on or team.
SC: Tomika You Are the team Captein. If You will be like This Then You Are not the captein more.
T: Fine.

In the hallway

I was looking for Zack, Lawrence and Freddy. Then I saw them.
T: Stop!
Z: Why?
T: I have something to say about Summer. Or 2 things.
F: What Is It?
T: 1-Summer Are now on the soccer team. And 2-It's something I found When I was to her.
L: What did You find?
T: Well first Summer was on the toilet When I was on her room, Then I saw something In her closet.
Z: What did You see?
T: I found pictures of us, But 3 of the pictures of us was ruined But 1 of the pictures had A knife In the head.
L: Who had A knife?
T: So If I tell You Who It was Nobody of You Are going to be mad or sad?
F,Z&L: No.
T: Ok, I'm Sorry to say It But It was Freddy.
F: What! Was It right something there?
T: Yes It was right: I hate Freddy Huerta! He broke my heart on my last day In Texas, the day before my birthday. I will never speak to him again.
F: Mabe If I didn't broke her heart she would still be the same old girl.
T: It was One more thing In her room.
L: What was It?
T: A wheelchair In her room.
Z: Why?
S: She said that It was her grandfather's wheelchair. But I dont Think so.
F: Ok.
T: I must go On the toilet, ser You later.

I was on the toilet, Then I heard that Somebody was crying, Then I heard A knife that was cutting something Then I saw that blood was coming Into the toilet I was on from Where I heard Somebody cry. I walked out and started washing my hands Then Summer come out from Where the blood and the crying come from and she had blood on her clothes.

Summer
I was on the toilet Because I wanted to cut myself, I didn't want to go to the music room Because I dont want to. When I was done cutting myself I saw Tomika, sha was stearing at me.

S: What?
T: Nothing.
S: Fine!

Tomika
I run to find the boys Then I saw them.
T: Za-za-ck, Fre-fre-Fred-dy an-d La-wre-nce wa-it!
F: Why Are You so breathless?
T: Because I have been running around the school In 5 minuts.
F: Oh, But Why?
T: Because When I was on the toilet I heard that Somebody was crying Then I heard A knife that was cutting something, Then It was coming blood to the toilet I was In. And When I was washing my hands Summer came out of that toilet with blood on her clothes.
F: I can't belive Summer!
L: Why.
F: Because I told her to stop cutting herself snd she said that she was going to stop.
Z: And she didn't.
F: After school We Are going to Summer and We Are going to talk to her.
T: Yeah!

----------------------------------------------
To be continiued.