14. Hogwarts Hit List - What you gonna do? Punish me?.

Zacznij od początku

"You are such a tease," he huffs, "now we can do absolutely anything later, just let me find this."

"Anything?" she asks, seeing the look in his eye, "that's good cause I had a really good book I wanted to read."

He couldn't help but laugh, seeing her climbing back onto the dorm bed, looking around the room, she saw one of his jumpers thrown to the other side and jumped off the bed quickly to get it, "do we need to do anything today?"

"Meaning?"

"Meaning can we stay here or do we have anything planned?" she laughed, leaning against the wooden poster opposite of him, "for example, can we for a change just lie in bed all day or would you prefer to do something?"

He lifted his head, seeing her leaning against the bed, he spoke, "Estella I'd lie in bed all day everyday if it meant spending time with you."

"Gosh you're so cheesy," she giggled.

"Well I can always stop!"

She quickly shook her head, moving over to him to press her lips to his softly, "you will do no such thing."

She took off the t shirt she was wearing, and soon did the pinafore dress follow, falling to the floor, she was completely oblivious to Theo who had stopped what he was doing. She didn't mind in the slightest what he saw her like, he was her boyfriend and she wouldn't have done it if she wasn't completely comfortable around him, but she certainly was.

She slipped the jumper over her head, allowing it to fall over her and with a grin did she look up at Theo, "nothing usually goes past my thighs!"

"Meaning?" he laughed, seeing her dancing in the jumper big for her, she was ecstatic.

"My body has always been a bit weird," she shrugged, "took me a while to like it, is what I'm saying. Because my mum's not the richest person in the world, me and Pete barely eat back home, but we get what we need. It tends to take some weight off you, I don't like it at all because you feel terribly weak and it messes with your stomach when you finally get to eat a proper meal.

But anyway, even going back home, I still have bigger thighs," she shrugs, watching her thighs jiggle as they rubbed together, "I didn't like them much when I was younger because people would make fun of me for being fat but I don't care now. I have better things to worry about than being called fat, I hardly see it as an insult, more like an observation."

"Well as much as my opinion matters as much as theirs do, I must say that those legs of yours do have a way of messing with my head," he trailed off, seeing her standing in his clothes was a sight he was happy to be blessed with.

She let out a laugh, "It makes me rather sad when people get upset over their weight," she frowned, falling onto the bed, "because there is many beautiful people out there who don't see it because of the weight they are, thinking they are too small or too big, not small enough...not big enough or just simply average, it's sad to know that they don't see what others see, they don't see how gorgeous their smile is, or the fact that their big arms, or their big legs are the reason that they are as beautiful as they are.

Or just because they don't have curves, it doesn't at all mean it's a bad thing," Estella shook her head, frowning, "I noticed mostly in the muggle world that people base their beauty on their weight, that's unfair, if they don't accept themselves for who they are then quite honestly, they're going to be terribly miserable!"

Theo moved from his trunk, leaning over the bed to press a lingering kiss on her lips, "I think as long as there is people like you in this world, Estella Pettigrew, the world will soon be educated on what's right and wrong."