"Hell no!" She exclaimed. "Wear something that makes you look older than you actually are. I mean everybody is doing it."

"Like what?" I inquired. "Crop tops, girl! And makeup."  She said. "Fine. But no make-up, only lipstick. And the crop top can't be higher than my belly button. Deal?" I questioned.

"Deal." She agreed. "I'll get your outfit ready for tomorrow, but we need to go to sleep already."

"Ok." I grabbed Oliver and took him to my room and crawled under my covers while he slept on the foot of my bed.

~ The Next Morning ~

"Yo!" I heard Alissa yell in my sleepy state. "Get up, we need to do the music video with Rice!"

"Ok." I told her and went back to cuddling with my pillow. "Ariana! Get up!" She yelled while shaking me. "Ok! What am I going to wear, anyways?" I asked. "Glad you asked." She said with a smirk and a raised eyebrow. She went into my closet and pulled out a multicolored crop top, skinny jeans, and black booties. She also pulled out some black rose earrings from my jewelry box and handed me a very light pink lipstick.

"Not too bad." I comment. I grabbed the clothes and accessories from her arms and headed into my bathroom.

After putting my clothes on, I look at myself in my mirror. The shirt covered my belly button, and showed very little skin which I liked. The jeans fit me like a glove and the booties gave me about half an inch more of height. "You look great!" Alissa exclaimed after I walked out of my bathroom."Thanks." I replied. "C'mon let's go!" She said after looking at her watch.

***

"Yo, wassup!" Rice greeted as he opened the door to us. "Hey Rice!" Alissa and I both greeted. "We're going to be going to different places and stuff like that so all you have to do is your part and we should be good to go, K?" He asked us. "Yeah" Alissa said.

~3 hours later ~

When we finished shooting all of the parts we needed for the music video, Alissa and I sat down in front of her vlog camera.

"Hello Violet here, and I'm joined by my best friend that I call a sister, Ariana Rodriguez. " I smiled at her comment and hugged her, before I waved to the camera. "You guys want to know the truth," She started. "Well here it is." I said finishing off her sentence.

( A/N I put the whole explanation on the ordeal of Alissa, Ariana, and Team 10 on a previous chapter, I believe. So I'm going to skip to the music video.)

* music *

Yo, I wasn't about to go in but like now I'm feeling I have to, you know? I mean I feel kinda bad, but f*ck it.
-Alissa

Alright, yeah. -Me

I can tell that you came with the Disney flow. (aye)
Ain't nobody ever heard about your Disney show.(aye)
Got a b!tch that remind me about my cereal from Britain when I see her I'm like cheerio.
Yeah they called asking me if we could win against Jake Paul.
I said we gucci like the shirts with the snakes on 'em. 
I just heard the song Team 10 now I hate y'all! Logan that'll be you're last hit like an eight ball!  -Ricegum

Nah wrong Paul, yeah it's Jake like from State Farm. -Me

Get girls but the hookers said you paid for it. Us and Rice in a house with like 8 floors, ride your brother's nuts,  you're a squirrel for his acorns! - Alissa

You get girls, where they at, are you serious? (aye)
Didn't see them like George, I'm just curious.
Alissa said u cum fast like the furious, diss tracks you are my reflection like a mirror is! (aye)
Wanna flex on my wrist, I put some ice on it.
I ain't wanna make her wet, well then maybe put some rice on it.
Talk sh!t I'm on ur head like some rice on it!

Heard you use to bully kids back in high school.Second part for the kill that's what Rice do.  -Me

Hit it twice, this isn't Insta, I don't like you!
Gotta put some rice in this beef like some Thai food, you ain't got no bars, no flow like a lake do.
Rented cars and that rollie looking fake too. -Ricegum

Let's go back to the bully thing, listen here! Was it back in middle school or was it senior year, didn't think you would get caught like an interference? -Me

Pick on others just to hide the fact that you insecure, how you think they felt when they went home and they were dripping tears?! You cheated on a good girl, Tessa's hideous and then you went and got a big head like you Phineas.  -Ricegum

It's everyday bro with the same bully flow, bully at school now you bullying your bro. Diss your own brother, I don't really get it though. Stop bragging just accept nobody knows your Disney show. - Alissa

It's everyday bro with the same bully flow bully! Bully at school now you bullying your bro. Diss your own brother, I don't really get it though. Stop bragging just accept, nobody knows your Disney show. -Me

Should've never cheated now. (never cheated now) -Alissa

Got fame from your brother now.  (from your brother now) -Me

And he's a better kisser now. 
(better kisser now). Now I'm onto bigger things! (bigger things now)         -Alissa

Should've never cheated now (never cheated now). Now I'm f*cking on your b!tch now on your b!tch now! You used to be a fan and you still a fan now, they gonna call me Richgum cause I'm dumb rich now. - Ricegum

* music fades out *

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Hey Peoplz, hope you enjoyed this chapter! It was a bit longer than the other ones, so it took a bit longer to update and sorry about the wait.😅 Don't forget to comment and vote, please! Byee❤