Chapter 6

"Can we do this on my YouTube channel, because apparently you get more views if you react to someone's crappy music." Rice asked.

"Sure" Alissa said.

As Ricegum started to set up all of his equipment, Alissa turned towards me. "Are you sure about listening to this?" She asks. "Yeah it's just a dumb music video. Anyways we're helping Rice get views, so it's fine." I said nonchalantly.

"Positive?" She persists.

"Alissa." I say with a serious face. "Alright alright." She said with her hands in the air.

"Ok so you two are gonna be out of the shot but when I get to the part where Jake disses you guys, you're going to be on the bed and I'm going to call you and ask questions, got it?" Rice asks. "Yup" Alissa said popping the 'P' and walked to a chair behind the camera.

I quietly followed behind her and sat on the arm rest from the chair.

I went on my phone to play solitaire, but after a couple of minutes I looked up and saw that Ricegum started playing the music video. He paused the video from time to time to give his viewers an input. I put my phone down, when Ricegum stopped at these lyrics:

'And you know I kick them out if they ain't with the crew.
Yeah I'm talking about you, you begging for attention talking sh!t on Twitter too.
But you still hit my phone last night it was 4:52 and I got the texts to prove and all the recordings too.
Don't make me tell them the truth...'

"Yo! What?" Rice exclaimed and pulled out his phone. 'This is probably where we come in.' I thought to myself.

After Rice stopped talking to the camera, he positioned us on the bed told us to look casual. I laid down on the foot of the bed and Alissa sat upright while eating cereal. "Yo!"Alissa said answering Rice' s call.
"Yo! Have you heard that new song?" Rice asked. "Who is it?" I asked Alissa following Ricegum's plan. "Ricegum" Alissa responded to me.

She turned back to Ricegum's call. "Yeah, Despacito is so good." "Wait, no no! Jake Paul just dropped a brand new song. And is Ariana with you?" Rice replied.

"She is and wait! Logan Paul's brother?" Alissa questioned.
"Yeah, dude. It's pretty juicy and I think you might wanna bring Ariana and hear it. Like come here now if you can."

"Ok we're on our way." Alissa said motioning for me to get up. "Alright cool like how far do you think-" Rice was cut off from us entering through the door.

"Woah! What?!" Rice said acting startled. We pulled up chairs and demanded for Rice to show us the video.He complied and told us that we really needed to see it. He started the video and Alissa and I try to look disgusted by it. He paused it when it said:

"And you know I kick them out if they ain't with the crew."

"See and didn't he like kick you guys out or something right?" Ricegum questioned . "Yeah he kicked us out." I said speaking up. Alissa stuffs some cereal in her mouth while nodding.

He then paused it again when it got to:

" Yeah I'm talking about you, you begging for attention talking sh!t on Twitter too"

"And then you guys had like an argument on Twitter of you guys just talking about sh!t back and forth." Rice said referring to Alissa and Jake.

"Yeah"She responded. "So that was about you?"He questioned. "100%" Alissa said matter of factly.

"But you still hit my phone last night it was 4:52"

"Don't tell me you texted him at 4:52" Ricegum pleads. Alissa checked her phone and the text was sent at 4:46.

'He probably said 4:52 so it could rhyme.' I say rolling me eyes. "You were being nice to him." I say when Alissa read her text out loud. "Why would he do that? " Ricegum asked. Alissa made a flabbergasted face and shrugged her shoulders. Ricegum shook his head and unpaused the video.

When it got to Chance's part, I followed Alissa's lead and laugh. "Who is this guy?!" Rice asks confused. He turns to me and I just shrug my shoulders still laughing.

"Hold on, hold on! Can we switch the language? We about to hit it!"

I started facepalming when I heard their part. But when the Martinez twins started rapping in Spanish, Alissa spit out her cereal and I fell off my chair and started laughing. 'Why would they do that?!' I thought while trying to stop laughing. I turn to see Alissa cracking up and holding onto Ricegum, so she won't fall like I  did. She fell after a few seconds.
Rice reached over to help me up, but I couldn't use any of my limbs so I just flopped back down still laughing.

"What is that?! " Alissa said finally speaking. "Trash!" I exclaimed between laughs that made Alissa laugh even more.

After being like that for a few minutes, Alissa and I finally stopped laughing and got back in our chairs and resumed the video.

"Yo it's Tessa Brooks!
The competition shook!"

I started chocking on air from seeing how ridiculous the video is. Alissa began laughing again and Rice just pointed at the screen with a 'wtf' look on his face.

"These guys up on me, I got them with the hook.
Let me educate ya and I ain't talking book.
Panera is your home, so stop calling my phone! "

When we all heard that we stopped and stared at the video, shocked. "Wait! Didn't you work in Panera or something?" Rice questioned Alissa. "Yeah, back in highschool. Oh my god." Alissa said.

"So she's roasting you?" Ricegum asks.
"Yeah. Dude, she's literally on Team 10 because of me. Like nobody wanted to sign her and like legit I had to convince everyone to sign her. Even Ariana!" Alissa stated. "What?! " Rice said looking at both of us. "I didn't want her, but when Alissa said she should be on Team 10, I backed her up." I said.

"So why is she back stabbing you?" Rice asked turning towards Alissa.
Alissa shrugged her shoulders and turned to the screen pressing play.

"I'm fly like a drone
They buying like a loan
Yeah, I smell good
Is that your boys cologne?"

"First Jake's dissing us. " Alissa points to herself and I. " And now Tessa' s dissing me?" Alissa said with a hint of anger in her tone. "We should do something!" I say a little mad that Jake  wants to take every chance he can just to diss us. Like grow up!

"Should we do a diss song?" Alissa asked Ricegum and I. "Yeah!" I said.
"You low-key should!" Ricegum says agreeing. "Wait, will you help us?" I ask Rice. "Nah, we're on good terms. I don't want any part of this." Rice says shutting down the idea. "No dude that would be so legit!" Alissa said trying to convince him. " And it's not going to be like a diss, it's going to be more funny. " I quickly added. "No no. I can't-" We interrupted him by handing him $1 each.

Rice scratches his head but quickly takes the money. Alissa and I had a pleased look on our face after that.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Hey peoplz!!!🙂Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Plz comment and vote!😁
Ok byee❤