09. Revenge

Finn.

I'm not sure what to think or do. Millie's with another guy and is probably interested in him. I can never have that.

My eyes begin to water but I quickly push it away. A huge wave of furry hits me and before I know it I'm at halieys table. It's as if my body was out of my control.

"Hey Tiff are you still up for being my date at Calebs party?" I rush out.

"YES- uh I mean of course. I just need to tell Raymond I can't go with him." I fakly smile nodding. She does sound desperate.

"Get my number from Gaten and text me later you know so we can talk about the details." I give her a little nod walking off not wanting her to continue.

Ok Millie see how you like it if I hang out with someone new.

Yeah I understand what I'm doing isn't right but Hailey wanted to go with me to that party in the first place and I want to get back at Millie. so it's a win win even though I'm sorta using her.
--

From: unknown
To: Finn

Hey mr. Hots ;)

I groan.

What's up with people calling me that?

To: unknown

Uh hi?

From: unknown
To: Finn

Sorry it's Tiffany btw

To: Tiffany
From: Finn
I thought I was supposed to get your number?

From:Tiffany
Yea Ik but I was getting inpatient lol. r u busy?

I started to feel awkward.

To: Tiffany
no what's up?

From: Tiffany
I just wanted to know if we could maybe match u know like colors and stuff

What? Why would she want to do that?

To: Tiffany
Um sure

From: Tiffany
Great! We need to go shopping! I'll pick you up in a hour!

Uh what? I'm so confused...

Then it realization hit me— she wants to spend time with me so she's making up excuses to. Bingo.

I know because I used to do that with Millie. I let out a sigh when I think about Millie and then angry gut feeling comes back again.

If this is going to be realistic I need to go shopping with Tiffany.

To: Tiffany
Yeah sure and um you know my address?

From: Tiffany
Um yeah I'm not a stalker I swear I just live 3 block away and I always see u when I drive home

Ok she's not crazy. Dualy noted. Just a little...different

To: Tiffany
Oh ok ik you aren't a stalker

I don't want to text her anymore so I just lay back in bed and throw my phone to the opposite side of bed.

Finn what have you got yourself into?

--

I hear knocking downstairs I groan already knowing who it is and I opened the door to find Millie.

Millie?

"Uh hey Finn I just wanted to know if you wanted to maybe hang out?"

Shoot what do I do know? Oh yeah remember you're mad at her.

"Can't Tiffanys coming over." I state matter a factly.

Millie gave a strang look, "Tiffany? Why?"

"We're going shopping, something about matching."

"Why would you both match??"

I scratch the back of my neck," because I asked her to be my date to Lucas party."

She gave me a hurt look and I immediately felt bad.

"Oh..."

I try to make things a biitter but I fail,"Yeah...uh I'll text you later?"

She didn't say anything she just turned around and left.

I'm horrible.

--

"OHHH FINNIE LOOK AT THIS FLANNEL!"

Tiffany gushes and I just roll my eyes. I mean this ones dark blue and It's actually fine but I'm so damn annoyed.

"...looks good."

"You'd look so hot in this- I mean we."

Is she serious?

"Uh then let's buy it?"

"We'd be crazy not to!"

I sigh. "Ok let's go pay."

"Alright finnie and then we should go get some food afterwards."

I honestly just want to leave but it'd be rude to leave her all a sudden. Plus she's my ride... I have no choice but to nod accepting her offer.

She smiles clapping her hands excitedly.

I walk past her with the clothes to pay.

I hope I'm not doing this for nothing and Millie will realize she's my best friend not Raymond.
--

We go to a Jack in the Box drive through and then head home because it's late and we have school tomorrow.

"Uh see you tomorrow," I rush out steeping out of the car.

"Yeah and I had a good time."

Why is she making it sound like this was a date. It's not. We're just hanging out and sure I bought the things we got but I do that with everyone.

I don't want to make her feel bad especially mad because then she won't go to the party with me.

I just nod because I didn't want to say something else I didn't mean. It was enough for a day and this whole thing is making me feel bad.

It's for Millie though. Anything for her.

--

Unedited like it probably has so many mistakes

Words: 840 (Ik it's short sorry :( )

A/n: y'all convinced me to update so here you guys go. This story will probably have slow updates at I planned out the rest of the book and it'll have 25 chapters or so :) . Thank you for your support.

⭐️DONT FORGET TO VOTE⭐️

I'll update if this hits 15 votes :)