Honestly don't know what people look for anymore

okay so i know i haven't posted much. not like anyone really reads this. but a lot has happened. i've lost about 15-20 pounds from stress. when i get stressed i tend to lose my appetite, which i did for a whole week. i'm still kinda getting it all back. but he girl that really liked the boy i like is out of my life. she decided to do some shady shit and tried to get me to stop talking to him. well she stopped liking him for a while now bc he was ignoring her and all that shit happened. he wasn't really talking to me for a couple of days. then the third day he actually talked to me. i was so happy tbh. but when i said something to her she decided to message him saying that he needs to stop talking to me. like she said i didn't want him talking to me. so he messaged me asking if i actually said that and i'm like hell no. i would never say that. so those two got in a big fight. he said she was jealous and to be honest i think she was. like when those two were talking he would always give me more attention on a way. anyway she basically made me choose between her and him. she's walked out of my life before and i let her walk out again bc i don't care if she's in my life or not. so obviously i chose him to stay in my life.

he actually showed me respect and cared about me. he showed that he cared about me. he would listen to my problems and try and help me. and i would do the same with him bc that's how friends are. she, on the other hand, would never listen to when i needed help. i would say like "my head is killing me" or "i'm in so much pain" and she wouldn't even notice i said something. she would just continue with her bull shit and not ask if i was okay. right then and there i gave up on her. she wasn't a good friend to me. and one of my closest friends that she introduced me to her. and she treated that friend like shit as well. and then i became really close with her ex. it's funny to be honest. everyone that i get close with that she basically ruined their life i am there to clean and fix it up as much as i can. like i'm not complaining they are such good friends of mine now but it's annoying what she did to them. i'm not gonna say what she did bc that's way to personal and not my place to say but it's bad in my opinion. just take it from me. she's done some damage to all of us. and for me this damage that she has done to me will take a while to heal.

well i hope that y'all have a good day/night:)) i know nobody really reads this at all but yeah:)