Update + One shot

Ciaossu everyone! I KNOW OKAY!! I didn't update and I have a reason and that is... I failed my EMaths and I have not had enough time as of late due to remedials and friendship problems... 

Anyways,,

It was my birthday yesterday( My friend and Eunhyuk oppa's too) and I decided to write a one-shot on Katekyo Hitman Reborn.

Its a TYL!TsunaXReader 

ENJOY!!!

It has been two days after the defeat of the The Conneloni Family [1], Tsuna, me and the rest of the guardians wanted to take a break so I told them that they can have a vacation on one of my island, Rokkenjima. [2] Since they are all feeling sore, I told them that Rokkenjima will be a good change of pace and heal up.

Now, the only thing left is to seek permission from... Reborn. Being the brave me, I decided to ask him myself.

" Hey erm... Reborn? Is it alright if we go on a vacation to Rokkenjima? We can stay at my mansion for a few days!"

After a few seconds of nerve wracking silence, Reborn nodded his head, and said

Reborn: " Why not. We all need a break once in a while. Also I don't have to waste any expences."

"R-right.... Thanks!!"

All he did was smiled at me and messed up my hair [3].

I immediately ran up to Tsuna's room and slam the door opened.

"Tsuna! Reborn gave his permission!"

Tsuna looked away from his paperwork and just stared at me as if I'm lying. No way in the name of Vongola, Mafia, Hitman or even in the name of God will Reborn ever let him and the rest of the guardians have a break, without tortue...

Tsuna: " _____, are you sure? Reborn might be planning something you know... We are all feeling sore and he might give us training..."

I walked up to his desk and smiled.

" Don't worry, he won't. I can guarantee that. Now go pack up! I'll inform the rest and call my jet! "

-------------------------------------------------Time Skip to our destination-----------------------------------------

Kyoko: " Wah~ This place is amazing, _____-chan! "

"Thanks Kyoko-chan. Anyway, I'll bring you guys to your room, come on!"

So me, Tsuna, Reborn, Bianchi, Hayato, Takeshi, Ryohei, Futa, I-Pin, Lambo, Haru, Kyoko, Chrome and Basil headed towards the Ushiromiya Mansion's guest house [4].

I showed Tsuna, Reborn, Takeshi and Hayato to one room. Bianchi, Haru, I-Pin and Kyoko and Chrome to the room across, then finally Futa, Ryohei, Lambo and Basil to the one beside the other guys'.

-------------------------------------------------Time Skip to dinner time-----------------------------------------

(A/N: Cause I'm having dinner thats why !>:D BTW your surname in this story is Ushiromiya)

As I'm preparing dinner, the rest finished their shower and are now in their rooms or in the archieve.

After I finished cooking, I went to get Tsuna and the guys in Tsuna's room.

" *knock knock knock* Tsuna! Guys! It's time for dinner! Hurry up before the food gets cold!"

Next, I walked to the archieve to get Reborn and the girls.