Huh? Text message from Quintell? Bat pa siya nagtext, pwede naman niyang sabihin na lang sa akin. Ah, baka group message lang naman..

Binuksan ko na ang kanyang text message.

'Rose, hindi ko na kayang nakikita sina Sam at Niall,'  nanlaki ang mga mata sa nabasa ko at pinagpatuloy pa ang pagbabasa.

'feeling ko mamatay na ako tapos kanina muntik na akong mahuli kasi tinanong ni Sam si Niall kung nangbababae ba daw siya tapos tumingin sa akin si Niall buti na lang hindi napansin ni Sam na tumingin sa akin si Niall kung hindi...... ugh. hindi ko na kaya talaga Rose..'

.....

Ano 'toh?

Ano 'toh??

Si Quintell ba talaga toh? Wrong send toh, halata naman.

May nangyayari ba kina Quintell at Niall ng hindi ko alam.

Napuno na ang mata ko ng mga luha, hindi ko alam ang gagawin ko. Hinigpitan ko ang hawak ko sa phone ko at gusto kong ibato ng malakas. Nanggigigil na hindi ko alam. Binato ko ang phone ko sa sofa. At tinakpan ang aking bibig para hindi nila mahalatang umiiyak ako. Pero napansin ako ni Harry.

"Hey Sam, you okay?" tinanong ako ni Harry na nagtataka kung bakit bigla na lang akong naiyak.

Hindi ko siya sinagot at tumayo ako sa sofa, dali-daling lumabas ng bahay. Naglakad at hindi ko alam kung saan ako pupunta. 

HARRY'S P.O.V.

 Im playing on my iPod when I noticed a strange sound. I looked at Sam and she threw her phone on the couch. What the?

"Hey Sam, you okay?" I asked her with my strange look. I saw her crying and her beautiful eyes turn into red due to crying. 

She didnt response. And she quickly went out of the house, crying. So I decided to follow her leaving my iPod on the couch. And when I was about to follow her, Niall asked me. 

"Wha-What happened?" he asked me.

"I-I dont know either.." I asnwered him quickly and I run to follow Sam. Niall also followed. Then Sam went upstairs, at the rooftop. 

"Sam!" I yelled her name and she still crying. 

"Babe, what happened?" Niall asked Sam. Then Sam faced him, I saw her red eyes. 

"Can you tell me what happened on you and Quintell? Huh! CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME?" she almost yelled to Niall. And Niall's eyes widened. What the fuck is happening? 

"Uh, Uhm, Qui-Quintell-" NIall can't speak properly. 

"WHATTT???!" Sam yelled at the top of her lungs. Whoa, she's really mad. 

"Quintell was about to kiss me that night but I stopped her.." he answered Sam "I stopped her cause I have a girlfriend!" he continued. Niall hugged her, but Sam stopped him. And he starts to have teary eyes. 

"Please just leave me.. " she said whilst she sniffed. Then Niall decided to leave. 

"Harry, take care of her... I trust you bro.." he said before he totally leave. I just nodded. Then he already left. 

"Sam..." I mumbled. Walking up to her. I put my hand on her shoulder. Then she cried again. 

"Its very unfair!!" she yelled with her husky voice and the tears stream down her face. 

"Sh.." I tried to cal her, rubbing her back gently. 

"I-I Don't know if she's my real friend or not.."