Twelve

NIALL'S POV

"Goooooooooooooosh, its so fun in here Sam" I yelled at Sam after we went swimming. For the sake of all of you, were already in timberland. This place is so beautiful. And it was already 10:30 in the evening. Were on our way to our room and Im with Harry. The girls were still in the shower room I think.

"Bro, are you sick?" I asked Harry as we get inside the room. I noticed that he's really moody since yesterday. He's so quiet and Im not used in that attitude of him.

"uh, uh, no Nialler, im okay" he response as he lay his self on the other bed

"why are you so quiet these days? Do you have problem?"

"uh... Nothing, im just tired mate"

"okay, just tell me if you have a problem and im here to help you ok? Im going to sleep now" then i lay on my bed, i hugged a pillow and i closed my eyes, im really tired.

HARRY'S POV 

"okay, just tell me if you have a problem and im here to help you ok? Im going to sleep now" he layed his self on his bed and he started to sleep.

If you only knew that youre my problem Niall. You and Sam, i dont why am I acting like this? I just. I just dont like seeing Niall and Sam when they're having fun. I dont this is not a simple crush anymore.. Maybe i already love Sam. Im not curious if I already loved Sam this fast because she is a very beautiful girl, she is so kind, and sweet. My thoughts were killing ke now, shit. Shit. Shit.

Wtf? I cant sleep. I cant sleep. Shit. I get up from the bed. And decided to go out of the room. Niall's already asleep. I went out of the room, I stare at the other door that is on the right sideof our door's room and its Sam's and Quintell's room. I went to the hallway, the cold wind slaps my face and as you look over the hallway--you can see the pool. As I saw the pool, I saw a girl wearing a white tank top, she's alone. And as she looked at my direction, I saw a familiar face. Sam. I quickly went downstairs, I think its my chance to be with her alone.

SAM'S POV

I decided na lumabas ng kwarto since natutulog na naman si Quintell. Its 11:30. Lumabas ako ng kwarto. Napagisipan kong sa pool na lang tumambay, sakto walang tao! Maya-maya, napatingin ako sa bandang itaas, may isang lalaki. Si Harry. 

"Hey Sam.." sabi ni Harry nang makababa siya

"Hey Harry? Why are you here?" tinanung ko siya at tumabi siya sa akin

"I can't sleep.." 

"Haha, me too!" 

ngumiti lang siya. 

"So.. how are you and Quintell?" 

"Ahm, were okay. How 'bout you and Niall? You seem very close now.." 

"Er.. yeah! Were almost bestfriends. Its so fun to be with him" 

"More fun than to be with me?" sabi niya at nakatitig talaga siya sa mga mata ko. Omg, hindi ko alam ang isasagot k-

"H-huh?" sabi ko na lang

"I know you heard me Sam.." 

"U-uhm, uh, er.. You know, being with you and being with Niall is really different" 

"What do you mean?" 

"Being with you is a bit serious type and being with Niall is a playful type" 

"But who would you choose? Niall or me?"

"Wha-what? Why are you asking me that kind of question Harry?" You know what? You're just tired.. Let's go." tumayo ako sa inuupuan ko at nagbalak na umalis na. Pero... hinablot niya ang kamay ko.   Natigilan ako sa paglalakad at nilingon ko siya. Tumayo siya, hawak-hawak pa rin niya ang kanang kamay ko. Unti-unti siyang tumayo, nagkatitigan kami. Napakalakas na kabog ng dibdib ko.