Latto Let Him Have It

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the life of Jermaine Dupri. Thank you all for coming to this private ceremony. We all know that JD wouldn't want the fans to find out if he died until everything was under control. Especially since he was on tour with the children from the Rap Game. However, JD was a great man! He had a very kind heart! He lived a very successful life, and it's such a shame that it came to an early end. Especially due to a suicide. However, we know that if JD was here, he would want off of us to be happy and most importantly keep on grinding!

Everyone in the church laughs.

We have 3 children from the Rap Game, the winners Miss Mulatto, Nova and Mani here to say a few words about JD.

Miss Mulatto starts it off. "JD was like a second father to me because he was always there for me and always supported me. I'm so glad and grateful that he treated me like his own and that I had the chance to say I know him.

Then Nova goes. "JD was more like a big brother to me. Even though at times he'd lash out on me when I was in the Rap Game house, he was always there for me. He made sure that I knew that I could come to him for anything. He was truly an amazing person.

Then Mani goes. "To me, JD was all of the above. He gave me a chance! Everyone doubted me! But JD saw something in me that no one else did! He never gave up on me and always rooted for me! He knew that being there for me was a shot in the dark, but he still tried and I am forever extremely grateful for him."

Everyone sits back down as they lower JD's casket into his grave. Everyone is seen hugging each other and crying and wiping tears. When his casket gets to the bottom everyone throws roses on his casket.

...

Back on the bus...

"Okay guys, says Papa Latto, we have to continue the tour! We can't let the fans know that JD died, and we can't cancel this! We have a lot of money riding on this and a lot of careers could be ruined! So tomorrow we are back to rehearsing!

We just buried him today! Said J.I. don't you think we need time to grieve!

Look, I understand that! But you're just a kid from Brooklyn that got lucky! You don't know anything! Now shut up and get ready for rehearsal!"

Papa Latto walks into his room and the rest of the kids lay down with long faces because they are still upset about everything.

...

"Great rehearsal guys! Said Papa Latto. Now go into your dressing rooms and get your stuff so we can get ready for the show tonight!"

Everyone goes into their dressing rooms. While Miss Mulatto is in hers, she decides she wants to change her shirt. So she takes it off and walks around in her bra looking for another one.

Mani who's looking through a crack in her door accidentally falls, opening the door.

"Mani! What are you doing!? GET THE HELL OUT!

Latto listen! I was just-

Just what? Being a creep! Get the hell out!

Latto, I have to tell you something!

What Mani!?

I like you, okay? I love everything about you. Your smile, your style, your hair, the way you rap, your personality, the way you say latto let em know, and just everything about you.

Mani I-

No, listen, something about you just makes me so happy. And I need you in my life! I don't wanna see you with anyone else!

Mani, I like you too! I love your west coast style, and your hair and your laugh and how you say you already know, I wanna be with you too!"

They both hug each other and smile. They then look into each others eyes and kiss again.

"Latto, I also love when you dance on me when we perform Minute!"

Oh word? She says.

Yeah.

Well here." She says as she turns her back to him and grinds on him. Mani grabs her waist and pulls her closer. She looks at him while he's pressed against her. She smiles and then he takes his shirt of and starts kissing her neck.