Not In Chicago

"Man, the Duchess is back in Chicago! My city is about to be too lit!!" Nia Kay says as she gets ready to go on stage and perform.

"I'M LIKE HUH? ISSA HATE!" The crowd goes wild for Nia!
...

After the show, as Deetranada and Lil Key are leaving they run into a crows of fans.

"DEE TRA NADA!!!!" They all scream as Dee cheers them on. Nia angrily watches from the window of the tour bus.

As all the kids are laying down, and on their phones, Nia Kay gets an idea.

"Dee, can you come to the bathroom with me? Girl problems!

Eww! Nova jokingly says.

Sure!" Dee says. Ignoring Nova

Once they get in the bathroom, Nia starts washing off the foundation Dee gave her earlier.

"What's wrong Nia? Said Deetranada.
Oh, nothing." Nia says in an evil tone.

Once all of the makeup is washed off and the bruises on her neck are visible, Nia starts punching the sink and screaming and falls to the floor.

Nova runs in opens the door.

"What the hell is going on!!? Nova says.

Well, once we got in her Dee said something about being jealous about us and then started beating me up out of nowhere! Nia says running into Nova's arms.

Look at these bruises on my neck!

Dee! What the hell did you do to my girlfriend!

I thought we were cool! But obviously we aren't!

Nova, she's lying! You have to believe me!

Fuck you Dee! PJ!! Come get your sister!"

Platinum J runs to the bathroom and looks shocked!

Dee! What the hell man! Come on to my room, you already know the drill!

BUT! I! UGH!!!"

...

The next day when all the kids wake up JD calls them all to the kitchen of the bus.

"Since you kids can't keep your hands to yourselves, obviously you must be sick of each other! So to spice up the pot, I'm gonna be adding Tally to the tour! She'll be here tomorrow! I don't care if you're upset or how you feel, y'all brought this upon yall selves! She won't perform, she'll just be here to annoy all of you!"

JD leaves and goes back into his room.

Dang, man Tally's really coming! Mani started. This is some bullshit!

Exactly man! Nova says.

Maybe she'll leave again if we're lucky. Miss Mulatto says.

Everyone laughs.

Well, we have 19 hours before she gets here and 3 and a half days before our next show, I suggest we sight see! Said Supa Peach, trying to stay positive, because and Tally were actually pretty cool.

Agreed!" Everyone said slurred.

...

Once all the kids were dressed and ready to go, Nia Kay took them to the tallest building in Chicago. They were still there because they had alot of time to kill and had to wait for Tally.

When they get to the top on the roof all of the kids are dancing and taking pictures and making snaps and going live. Then, they stop and admire how high up they are, and all of the beautiful scenery. Before they leave, Miss Mulatto decides to sit on the edge. Roscoe take my picture.

As Roscoe takes his phone out, the wind blows.

"AAHH!!" Miss Mulatto screams as she she dangles my her hair from a 100 story building.

"SOMEONE CALL FOR HELP!!" Mani says!

Miss Mulatto is literally hanging by her hair off of a 100 story building!

"HEEEELLPPP!!!!!" She screams!!