Hold Up, Be Humble

"Has anyone seen Mulatto? Said JD. It's almost time for her to start rehearsing.

Don't worry JD, she'll be here! Said Deetranada.

I hope! Said JD. Mani if she doesn't come back soon you and Dee practice You Thought together!

Got it!" Dee and Mani says.

While everyone is rehearsing. NovaKay is sitting down in the seats where the audience is going to sit.

"Nova baby, what's wrong? You've been moping around looking depressed all day. Are you sick?

Nahh, I just have alot on my mind.

What is it babe, you can tell me?

It's nothing trust me. It's just today is just not my day.

Want me to kiss you and make you feel better?

Naaahhh, I'm not in the mood. Sorry.

No, no, it's okay.

SOMEONE FIND MISS MULATTO!" JD screamed.

...

"And bitch don't you ever forget that I'm the real princess! Miss Mulatto yells as she drags Lyric by her hair punching her in the face.

Miss Mulatto stops hitting her and lets her hair go. "Now get your crack head ass off my bus RAT!" Miss Mulatto says as she walks away.

As she's walking away, Lyric gets up and pushes her. She falls on the ground and scrapes her cheek. Lyric then stomps her yelling "I'm the real princess bitch!"

Miss Mulatto kicks her in her knee and then beats her to the ground. When she gets on the ground, Latto goes in her pockets and takes her money.

"You the one broke bitch! And don't you ever forget who the real princess is! DATWAY! " She yells as she fixes herself and walks to rehearsal.

...

At rehearsal, JD yells at Miss Mulatto for being late. Latto ignores it and brushes it off her shoulders and slays her rehearsal.

That night, at the show, everyone put on a great performance. JD was proud of them. He was so proud he ordered them pizza.

After they ate they all were exhausted and wanted to go to bed.

...

3:27am

Every was asleep. Supa Peach was the only person awake. She was on Netflix. She was watching the movie Trainwreck. It was a movie about a woman trying to fall in love. After about 20 minutes of watching the movie Peach burst out into laughter. The movie was pretty funny.

Soon later Lil Key woke up.

"Hey Peach! What are you doing up?

Watching a movie about love? Why are you up?

I heard you laughing.

Aw, I'm sorry.

Nah, it's okay. You have a cute laugh.

Aww, well thank you Key.

No problem.

Key, don't you love romantic movies? And the idea of falling in love? Do you believe in true love?

Key gets closer to Peach. That depends, do you believe in true love?" Key kisses Peach!

Peach looks at him and smiles. "I'm glad you like me too."

They keep kissing. Key kisses her neck very slowly while Peach starts to breath heavily.