We were eating and Largertha was telling me about her plan, it was really clever, she must thought of that plan for a long time.

The day for us go to Kattegat arrived, and I couldn't help to think about when I was going to see Ivar. He loves his mother more than anything in the world, and Largertha was going to kill her.

The battle started, I did what Largertha told me to do. I was waiting for her to pick me, I wanted to go inside, see if Largertha was alright, but I couldn't risk my life or the life of my sons.

After a long time, there was silence. Astrid came to me and said: "Largertha is waiting for you."

"Thank you Astrid." I smile at her and I went to find Largertha.

With my sons in my arms, I was walking at my city. Everything was the same, but it felt so different. I saw a lot of bodies on the ground.

I saw Aslaug talking to Largertha, she did not wanted to fight. She just wanted to go away, she started to walk towards me. She looks at my sons and say: "This are my grandsons, can I see them?"

I nodded and she approached to us, she looks at Brynjar and Eirik with watering eyes.

"What are the names?" She asks almost whispering.

"Brynjar and Eirik." I smiled at her.

"They look just like Ivar, I am glad that you are back. You and Ivar can be together again, I saw you two together. You are going to have many more sons." She kisses my forehead and leaves.

Before I could say anything else, an arrow hits her, making Aslaug fall on the ground. I look at Largertha shocked, but deep down I understand her reasons.

I enter the Great Hall, so many memories cross my mind. Me playing with the boys when we were kids, the feasts that Aslaug gave, my parents and Ragnar laughing, even me and Ivar.

"You did it." I say proud to Largertha.

"Thank you, are you sad? Because of Aslaug." She asks concerned.

"No, I am glad that you are alright." I give her a comforting smile.

"I am, and now I am Queen of Kattegat." She says proud, giving a sigh.

"Queen Largertha, I like the sound of that." We both laugh.

"Largertha, what are we going to do about Brynjar and Eirik? I do not want that Ubbe, Hvitserk, Margrethe and especially Ivar see them." My voice was full of worry.

"Do not worry, there will always be two shieldmaiden at your door, they are not going be able to pass. When you are not with them, two of my slaves will take care of them." She assures me, making me sigh with relief.

"Thank you Largertha, I am going to be in my room. I need to be with my sons, if you want to be with us, I would love that." I say kissing her cheek.

"I would love that too, but I need to prepare things here. Queen duties." She laughs.

I entered the room, it was weird entering the room that was once mine. I feed my sons, I told them histories about their grandfather Ragnar, about their grandparents Kaya and Brynjar. I even told them histories about their father, Ivar Ragnarsson.

But one thing was in my mind, Aslaug last words for me. She told me that I would be with Ivar again, could that be possible? We were going to have many sons, like she told me?

I entered the Great Hall and I saw Sigurd, I ran towards him and I gave him a tight hug. He says to me: "I am glad that you are alright, where are my nephews?"

"They are in the room, do not worry. Is Ivar here?" I scan the room but I could not find him.

"No, he went to England with our father. He did not return yet." He kisses my forehead and smiles at me.

"Good, I am not ready to see him yet. Where is Ubbe and Hvitserk?" I ask him curious.

"Hvitserk went to the mediterranean with Björn, and Ubbe does want to come anywhere near here." He points at Largertha, the reason of his brother absence.

"He does not know that I am here?" I ask, afraid of the answer.

"No, nobody told him." He says with a smile on his face.

Me, Sigurd and Largertha started to talk about my sons, I was excited that Sigurd and Largertha were getting along. I was afraid that he would want to kill Largertha because of Aslaug.

After some time I went to sleep, thinking about the next time I was going to see Ivar. I was afraid and looking forward to it, at the same time, that night I was definitely going to dream about Ivar and Aslaug's words.