chapter 1

Over the years a lot of things have changed Dinah became a well-known fashion designer and was now worth a lot of money. she works hard for what she does and some people can be a little just a how much money she actually has. Life is going amazing she never thought she would be here standing over the grave of her four-year-old son Danny. Danny had got really sick last year and was doing a lot better but over the past couple of months I got very very bad and eventually he passed on.

The lost have been really hard on the family since Danny was so loved and so cared for no one can ever saw that coming. It was like he was fine one day and the next day he was sick and throwing up blood. She thought he was going to get better she even put up five million dollars in the bank for him for when he gets older and goes to college.

Now that Dinah was 23 she was a little bit smarter than she was almost three years ago she can recognize an abusive person when she sees one. And since Daniel has passed Derek, her husband, had been very abusive but she never told anyone. He beats on her almost everyday and every-night especially when he comes home really drunk. Dinah wasn't happy in this relationship and anyone can tell especially her mother Lauren.

Lauren can always sell when her baby girl was hurting right now Dinah looks horrible look like someone is destroying her spirit. She wasn't the same Diner that used to stay with her and had the bubbly personality that she used to have now she looks like a slave.

But with no one could ever imagine was at their life was about to get a whole lot worse than what it already is