041 | IWAIZUMI HAJIME

Start from the beginning

A smile makes it's way to your lips. You're glad he cheered up. "Yep, Exo is the best."

He playfully rolls his eyes. "Whatever, I'm still more handsome than your Seehoon or your Elf ears Chanyeol."

"Hey! How dare you call them that!"

"I heard about it." Hajime says. "I swear to Kami-sama, if Kusokawa does not break off this marriage, I'm going to punch the living daylights out of him." He raises his fist in the air, making a really intimidating expression.

"Or kick him where the sun shines." Makki butts in, high fiving with Mattsun.

"Whatever you guys." You chuckle, siping your red wine.

The club members decided to have a reunion, but Tooru passed again, saying that he's busy with work. He's always busy, but he always makes time to spend with you.

"I'm serious." Hajime turns to face you with a stern expression. "I know that your relationship is as hard as―"

"―your bulge whenever you think of (f/n)!" Takahiro interjects, laughing so hard like a seal, slapping his thighs.

"Fuck you." Hajime sends him the finger, but Takahiro is too busy laughing on the ground.

You didn't know if Makki's joking, or trying to cheer you up because it worked. All the worries in your mind disappeared, and all you wanted to do is get drunk and forget about Tooru's deal.

"Okay guys!" You call the other member's attention by hitting your glass with a fork. "Drink's on me!"

Yahaba cheers, while Kindaichi is standing at the corner, staring at the empty space. Kyotani is already drunk, dancing with girls and flirting with them.

"That's the spirit!" Mattsun slaps your back, feeling proud that you have finally lost your thoughts about Tooru's arranged marriage.

Before you could chug down your vodka that Mattsun gave you, Hajime whispers in your ear. "Expect the unexpected, (f/n). There's a time where one perfect relationship will be broken."

You, on the other hand, didn't take his words seriously.

"Yea, yea, whatever."

Hours have passed, and people started to leave the bar, Yahaba and Kindaichi already left an hour ago, since they had work tomorrow morning. The trio picked up their coats, ready to leave the bar.

"Hey (f/n), are you sure you don't want us to take you home?" Hajime asks you.

"I'll just text Tooru." You smile and waved them off.

"You sure?" He asks again.

"Are you deaf?" Makki rolls his eyes, itching to leave the place. His wife is already waiting for him back in their house, and he's surely going to have a nagging wife on the phone driving home.

Hajime glares at him before they left, leaving you in the bar. Your brother is the owner of the bar anyways, so it's really okay to have you until closing hours.