☽Moonlit Skies ★ David Rossi☾

Start from the beginning

"That honestly makes me feel so much better. I was freaking out that I may not fit in with all you guys and I'm gonna be one of the youngest in the BAU being twenty six." She says with a giggle, "Thank you David."

"You're welcome Y/N. We should be heading home, it seems it's almost midnight and we have work in the morning." David says with a smile.

"Wow I didn't know it was that late, this was nice getting to talk to you David. I'll see you tomorrow at work then!" Y/N says as the two get up, her grabbing her blanket and the two walking back to her car.

"I'll see you tomorrow Y/N, have a nice night." Rossi says.

David then waves her off as she drives to her house before he gets into his own car that wasn't parked very far down the road from hers heading home himself.

It had been two months since Y/N joined the FBI's BAU and she fit in amazing with the rest of the team, her friendships with all of them growing strong.

Along with a certain crush on a certain David Rossi who every time the two have time off of work go together to their stargazing spot to watch the stars and talk for hours before going back to their homes for the night.

Which is where they were right now, the two laying on the blanket Y/N always brings with her along with a few pillows she brought this time as suggested by David.

The older man has shamelessly fallen in love with his younger co-worker over the course of the two months and sometimes he's almost certain she feels the same way too.

That's why he decided he'd finally tell her how he feels, and he hopes that it won't make their friendship end if she doesn't feel the same.

"Uh, Y/N I have something I want to tell you." David speaks up, looking at her as she watches the stars above their heads.

"What's that David?" Y/N questions, turning to look at him with a smile on her face.

"I have feelings for you Y/N. Over the two months I've known you I slowly fell in love with you. And I couldn't keep it in the dark very much longer." Rossi says, studying her reaction.

Y/N sits there shocked for a moment that he would share the same feelings for her that she had for him before she replies, "Wow... David I have fell in love with you too over the two months. We just get along so great and the fact that we both share this secret spot makes me happy. I'm so glad that I met you."

"You... feel the same way too?" David questions, a huge smile on his face.

"Of course I do David. But are you sure you don't mind how young I am?" Y/N questions as she slowly reaches for his hand.

David takes her hand in his and laces her fingers with his own, "It doesn't bother me at all that you're younger than me. Nothing could change how I feel for you Y/N, I love you because you're you."

"I love you too David. How did we not see this sooner?" Y/N questions as she gently squeezes his hand.

"Because we were being oblivious. Will you be my girlfriend Y/N?" David asks her as he brushes her hair out of her face.

"Yes I will David, It would be an honor to be your girlfriend." Y/N answers, a huge smile on her face.

"Can I kiss you?" David asks.

"Please do." The woman replies.

David smiles brightly and pulls her closer, tilting her chin up with his fingers before he leans in and kisses her gently but passionately before pulling away not long after for air.

After the kiss the two cuddle close to each other, holding their new partner close to them as they gaze at the stars above them in their special stargazing spot.

☽ ★ ☾