71) Saturday Morning Vibes

Algee
I woke up this morning with my beautiful wife Yn laying on my chest still sleeping peacefully. I just stared at her admiring her beauty and her flaws as she sleeps. "Why you starin at me creep" she asked with her eyes still closed. "I don't know what you're talking about" I said still looking at her and she peeked one eye opened. "You are clearly staring at me"

"I can't stare at my beautiful wife when I wake up"

"I don't know can you?" She says sitting up straddling me. "Good morning beautiful you always sleepin naked"

"I like sleeping naked is that a problem"

"Hell no that means I got easy access" I flipped her over and started kissing her. She wraps her legs around my waist. "You tryin to do this before the kids wake up" I asked. "Of course"

We started kissing again. "Daddy why are you on my mommy" we heard. We both looked over at the door revealing our 4 year old daughter Ameerah and our 12 year old son AJ. "Uhh I fell on mommy by accident. Um what did I say about walking into our room without knocking?"

Ameerah shrugs her shoulders and AJ was looking down at his phone. "Mommy I see your girl parts" Ameerah says. Yn pushed me off of her covering up with the sheets.

"Come on let's go brush our teeth and figure out breakfast" I said walking out of the room with the kids.

We brushed our teeth then went into the kitchen. "Alright what do y'all want for breakfast"

"PANCAKES" Ameerah yells. "Fruity pebbles" AJ says still on his phone. "Well we will let mommy figure it out"

Yn walks into the kitchen with leggings and an oversized t-shirt. "Mommy figure out what"

"AJ wants fruity pebbles and Ameerah wants pancakes"

"AJ you eat fruity pebbles everyday can we just have pancakes this one time"

"Fine but I'm gonna eat my pancakes with my fruity pebbles"

"Whatever you say son now what are we going to have with the pancakes"

"Eggs and bacon" Ameerah says. "Fruity pebbles" AJ says after her. "Alright Eggs and bacon"

"Ok Ameerah I want you on my pancake batter. AJ get bacon and mommy your making cheese eggs" I said. "And what are you going to do" Yn says walking up to me. "I supervise duh" I said grabbing her ass. "Ow Algee you jerk"

"I'm a jerk now but last night I was daddy" I mumbled in her ear. "Hey the children are around"

"So they gon have to learn one day anyway now get yo ass over there and make my eggs woman" I smacked her ass again.

"Fine but you gon stop touching me" she walks over and starts the eggs. I went over to Ameerah as she struggles to grab the box of pancake mix. I picked her up and she grabbed it. "Thank you daddy"

"Your welcome princess" we started on the batter Yn made the eggs and AJ made the bacon.

I was helping Ameerah make the last pancake. I picked her up as she poured the batter in the skillet. "Yay daddy I did it"

"Good job princess"

We finished cooking breakfast then we were at the table eating. "Daddy" Ameerah says. "Yes Ameerah"

"Were you and mommy fighting last night"

"No why"

"I heard mommy screaming for a long time last night" I look over at Yn snickering. "I uh well um"

"If y'all weren't fighting then why was mommy screaming"

"Mommy was getting her pussy busted" AJ says. Yn smacked him upside the head. "What it was true"

"Why would you say that to your sister" Yn says. "Mommy what does that mean"

"Uhhh"

"They were making babies last night"

"We are going to have another baby mommy" Ameerah asked. "AJ stop talking"

"Dad she needs the d" I threw a pancake at him. "Stop talking AJ"

"Mommy I'm still confused why were you screaming last night and what is AJ talking about"

"You don't get it they were fuckin last night"

"Of course she doesn't she's 4" Yn explains to him.

"Mommy and you kept calling daddy. Why were you calling daddy if you both were in the same room"