43) His New Girl 2

Yn
I walked back to the table and sat down and ate without saying a word still. Keith came down and started eating. "So how did you and her meet Keith" Ms. Jen says. "She was backstage when I did the New Edition performance at the BET Awards"

"Oh interesting what's your name again" Ms. Jen says. The girl rolls her eyes and looks at her. "Ivana" she says with attitude. "Um excuse ma'am do you mind chilling with this attitude because it really ain't cuttin it for me you been disrespecting us since we got here I don't know where you were raised but around here we treat people with respect"

"Ma can you chill please" Keith says. "Hell no"

"Ma please just calm down me and Vana are getting married" he says. I felt the tears whelm up in my eyes and my heart fell into my stomach. "Excuse me you bring this disrespectful girl to my house and now your telling me you are marrying her why are you marrying her Keith"

Keith's dad tries to calm her down. "I'm gonna go put Skylar to bed then I'm gonna go home" I said grabbing Skylar and taking her up to her room. She put on her pajamas and I put her in her bed. "Yn" she says while I put her blanket on her. "Yes Skylar"

"Do you wanna be Keith's girlfriend" she says in her squeaky 4 year old voice. "Maybe I do but we will talk about this later I love you ladybug" I said kissing her forehead. "And I wub you butterfly" she's says. I turned off her light and walked out the door only to bump into a wall. Which wasn't a wall it was Kevin. "Ow Kev your chest hurts"

"Sorry Yn but you like Keith huh"

"Maybe I'm gonna go home now" then We heard glass breaking. Me and Kev ran downstairs and Ms. Jen was throwing stuff at Keith and Ivana. I ran up to her before she could pick up a knife. "I think y'all need to leave" I said to them. "You can't kick us out of my parents house Maybe you should leave" Keith says.

"Who are you. You just got all Hollywood on us now you all of a sudden a big deal got a model on ya arm and you turn into this person no one knows" I said. "I'm sorry I still haven't even figured out who younare yet" Ivana says.

"I was his best friend but now I'm just a stranger in an unknown house goodbye" I said and grabbed my stuff and I left. As soon as I got in my car I put my head on the steering wheel and started crying. I got myself together and drove back to my apartment.

Keith
"Seriously Keith that was your best friend and you want a plastic over the woman that loves you huh I thought I raised you better but I guess not" my mom says to me then she goes upstairs. My dad brother and sister left and I just sat there. "Baby you know they don't have to be supportive of us being married it's just about me and you loving each other you don't even have to invite them" she says wrapping her arms around me. Then we left and went back to my house.

All that night all I could think of was how much I had fucked up.