I stayed silent for a few moments.

"Talk, please. I don't know what to do."

"Anong gusto mong sabihin ko Gerald?"

"kahit ano."

I sughed. Might as well tell him the truth. "Alam mo Ge, nabigla ako sa nabasa ko. Nakilig din, syempre."

He smiled.

"Pero, natakot din ako eh. Hindi ko alam kung anong gagawin ko. Ge, ayaw ko pa magkarelasyon. Ayaw ko din, naipag hintay kita. Unfair naman sa yo. Ayaw ko din mawalan ng kaibigan dahil dito." 

He came closer to me, and embraced me.

"Pasenysa Sarah. I've been mean, pushing myself on you. Ni hindi kita tinanong kung gusto mo ako eh."

"Yun nga eh. Hindi ko alam."

He looked into my eyes. "Anong ibigsabihin mo?"

"Hindi ko alam, kung anong nararamdaman ko sayo. Na iinis nga ako, dahil hindi ko maiintindihan."

"Ibig sabihin ba, na baka mahal mo din ako?"

"Aywan." I smiled. "Pero, ayaw ko naman bigyan kita ng false hope."

"Okay lang yan. Basta, tayo, nag kakaintindihan tayo, diba?"

"Tama" I said softly.

He hugged me again.

I pulled from his embrace. "Oh, tawagin mo na si Ken, kawawa naman yun, pinahintay mo sa labas."

"Alam mo, pumunta lang yan dito para makilala ka lang?"

I laughed. "Talaga? Parang nakakatuwa naman yang kapatid mo"

He stood up, and called Ken. He came in, smiling.

"So, when's rehersals guys?" He asked.

I checked my watch. "Wala pa si Miss Georcelle eh."

Just then, she arrived, right on time. "Sorry guys, were you aiting long? Traffic sa EDSA."

Gerald shook his head. "Not at all Teacher G. You're right on time."

"Okay then, Let's get started."

Gerald:

I never meant for Sarah to feel that way. It was mean to do so. Now, she felt awkward around me. She didn't know what she was feeling. Great job Ge. 

I was happy that we talked, though. It felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. Hers too.

Wait a second...I still hadn't asked for her number. I mentally smacked myself in the head. I'll just do it later after rehersal.

"Okay guys, you are doing a Lyrical dance to Pink's Perfect. It involves lifts. You guys ready?"

"Yup!" I answered. Sarah just nodded.

I got up, and got ready to learn the dance. I looked at her, and suddenly felt different. Like I wanted her to be mine. Only mine. But, I knew she wasn't ready. She told me, she didn't want to hurt me by making me wait. She was right. It pained me to have to wait. But I would do it. I would do because I loved her.

"Okay Gerald, you have to hold her waist, and hold her up."

I grabbed her waist immediately, and looked at me with surprise.

"Gerald ha, careful lang, baka hindi ako kaya buhatin" She joked.

"Ikaw pa? eh ang payat mo nga eh! Parang wala kang bilib sa akin eh. At teka, bakit ba Gerald awag mo sa akin? Kanina ka pa ha. Diba dapat, Gege?" I say, at an attempt to make her laugh.

I succeed, and she laughes. It's the most wondrous thing I have ever heard in  my life.

"Sige na nga, gege na lang. Oh, buhatin  mo na ako"

So I lift her, and just stare into those warm syes, that never fails to make me melt.

"Great job guys! I wanna see the passion, the love. Treat this as a movie. The story is about a man who cahses after the girl he loves the most. Got it Ge?"

"Yes Teacher G." I could relate to the story. I was the man, and she was my girl that I had been waiting for, all of my life.

I put her down, and she twirls gracefully around me. I grab her hand, and she spins towards me, untill we are literally chest to chest.

She was so close, yet so heartbreakingly far. I look at her face, those soft red lips, and for a moment, I wanted to kiss those lips, and tell her that I loved her. Then, she backed away.

"Gege, Ok ka lang ba?" She asks.

The feeling was gone. She looked nervous. I tried to smile. "Ok naman, Bakit?"

She backed away from me. "Parang galit na galit ka kanina eh."

"hindi naman eh."

She looks at me uncertainly, but doesn't push me further. 

"Okay guys, well done. That's it for today. We have another rehersal on Thurday at 1pm. Be there on time."

"Okay po Teacher G." I smile at the thought of being close to her again. We pack up, and leave.

Ken:

I sat in the corner, observing my brother with Sarah. Gee, he really fell hard. I could just notice by the way he stares at her, it's a surprise she doesn't melt.

Sarah was really nice, pretty and funny. No wonder Gerald loved her. It was plain in his eyes, he loved her.

I was happy for hm. He deserved someone who would take care of him, after all the years he spent, taking care of us.

_________________________________________________

Sana po nagustuhan nyo!!! :D