Chapter 30

"Hello Lena" She smiled like a predator who had just cornered its prey, She circled the cage surveying the broken woman kept within its tight four walls. 

"Who are you?" Lena whispered from her space inside the cage, she watched the other woman circling her cage cautiously, not letting her escape from her minds eye. 

"Oh come on Lena, mother always did say you were the smart one" The woman said slyly, hissing like a snake through her pearly white jaws, Lena furrowed her eyebrows, This other woman was like her doppelganger, she may as well have been staring into a mirror, Hell she wouldn't of been able to tell the difference. The same body shape even, how is that even possible. The other woman hummed gentley, "I guess she was wrong." Lena sighed deeply, she winced almost immediately at the strain that seemed to put on her sore lungs and battered chest. 

"Its never twins" Lena groaned out, refusing to submit to the newest science of experiment of her mothers, that was the only explanation that made sense. The woman chuckled as she slowly opened the cage door, standing over Lena's broken body spread out on the floor, she was unable to move. 

"It is this time" The woman whispered bending down so she was now eye to eye with Lena, playing with a newly torn bit of duck tape in her hands. "We are cut from the same cloth Lena" The other woman said dramatically, almost psychotically but that was to be expected what kind of person does that to their own flesh and blood. "I'm sorry we had to meet this way beautiful sister" The woman said stretching out her hand to caress Lena's cheek, Lena pulled away harshly, nut even that slight movement made her neck muscles seize severely. Maybe If Lena could find some common ground with the newest edition to her wavering 'family' then she could get out of here, back to Kara. 

"What's your name?" Lena coughed out, "What do you want?" she continued, praying that she wasn't the only Luthor left with a bit of humanity in their hearts.  

"Liana Luthor" The woman replied, still playing with the duck tape in between her fingers, "And to answer your other question, I'm doing exactly what i was told" She said mysteriously, this response gave Lena hope maybe her twin never had a choice in what she was doing. "I never knew how fun it would be, being a CEO is astonishing" Liana hummed in ecstasy, relishing in the pain she had caused and was still causing Lena. Lena smiled she understood now.

"You're pretending to be me, thats why you kidnapped me" Lena said frowning, She could have punched herself in that moment if she had the ability to move her hand that was, how could she be so stupid, so selfish to involve Kara in her one big fuck up of a life, because of her the big secret about Kara being Supergirl could be heard by people who wanted her dead, did she just kill her girlfriend? 

"Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner" Liana shouted, while chuckling like it was that obvious all along, Lena's heart was racing, she had to try some how to break through to Liana, to get her to let her go or something, she just had to do something. 

"You don't have to do this" Lena pleaded gritting her teeth in pain at the throbbing feeling that was now the only dominate thing in her brain. 

"Actually I do, see without L-Corp the Luthors can't properly investigate how to solve the alien problem National City seems to be suffering from. Which means I have to pretend to be you, in every aspect of your life" Liana explained slowly, enjoying the look of defeat that took over Lena's face. "You know sister I never pegged you for a Lesbian" Liana teased, Lena never reacted still in shock after accepting there was absolutely nothing she could do. "Her name's Kara right?" Liana poked, at the mention of her lovers name Lena snapped out of her dark haze, Liana smiled slyly, the only smile she seemed to know how to do. 

"You touch her and i swear to god" Lena growled, but was cut of by the bit of duck tape that Liana was playing with being smacked on top of her lips, gagging her, preventing her of making any kind of sound. Lena couldn't move her arms to remove the tape, tears started to gather in her eyes, this was it she was going to die. 

"You can't do anything, beautiful sister, you know this" Liana whispered out as she stood back up to tower over a now gagged Lena. "Well done on taking her virginity, this morning. Was it just before i kidnapped you, sister?" Liana took her phone, or rather Lena's phone out of her pocket. "I wonder if she'd like to do that again" Liana said dialling a number into the phone, Lena shook her head as tears fell onto the cold, damp floor she was lying on, "I'll put her on speaker for you to hear sister" Liana said as the ring of the phone, filled the small cage. The receiver on the other end of the call was picked up. It was Kara. "Kara, my love before you say anything i would like to apologise for my behaviour at the office today, I just had a lot of my mind, so would you be so kind as to give me a chance to make it up to you?" Liana said, pretending to be Lena over the phone. The real Lena was in to much pain to fight what was inevitability going to happen. Kara never could hold a grudge. 

"Lena, I would love that, but just so you know you have a lot of making up to do" Kara answered chirpily, Lena could tell by the tone of her beautiful voice that she was swooning or blushing, most likely both. 

"Come to the office at seven tonight, I have something special planned" Liana said, trying her best to act flirty, Lena's stomach was doing flips, she could't listen to even the idea of the woman of her dreams being in any sort of danger. 

"I can't wait" Kara replied before Liana hung up the phone, she made her way out the cage locking it behind her, even though Lena could't even stand up never mind make a run for it. 

"Sorry sis, I would love to stay and chat but I have a date to get ready for" Liana said before strutting out of the small room, not looking back at a broken Lena.