Z z z . . .

[Third Person]

"Wakey wakey, Garroth!"

"Nooo.."

"Hey, this is payback for yesterday's morning."

"Finee..."

Garroth slowly wakes up and looks up at Laurance. "Morning...What are you doing on my bed?..." Laurance laughs silently, "I've been trying to wake you up. I got uncomfortable with the sitting position I was in, so I changed and decided to lay down on my stomach instead."
"Oh, I see." He sits up and rested his head on his knees. "Hey Laurence, ya wanna have a lazy day today?" Garroth said, yawning after a bit. "Yeah, good idea.." Laurance thought for a second. "Can I sleep here? It's lonely in my room." Garroth nodded, being the innocent dork he is. (or is he)

Laurence layed down beside Garroth and hugged a pillow, trying not to hug him instead. Garroth put the blankets over him and walked to the kitchen to grab some water and maybe make some breakfast in bed while he was at it. When he came back with a tray containing pancakes and warm milk, he noticed Laurence already sound asleep. "Heh....What a sleepy head.." Garroth ate his part of breakfast alone and turned to Laurence, who was already snoring silently. He traced four words onto his back:

"I love you, Laurence."

After tracing these words, he took a sip of milk and layed down into bed to sleep. Visions of sunshine and happiness drifted around as he began to dream. It seemed like it was all a reality, but sadly, not in this place.

Around a few minutes later, Laurence woke up. He knew that Garroth had traced words on his back, so he decided to sip on the glass of milk as well before whispering into his ear. "I love you too." He gave off a smile and went back to his own room, leaving a sticky note on Garroth's door to inform him about this. Garroth, now realizing there wasn't anything to hug, tried to find Laurence beside him. Laurence noticed this and sighed lightly, taking the sticky note off of the door and putting it in the bin. He then layed back down and smiled. "You really are adorable, y'know." He said, getting closer to Garroth for a hug. Garroth then felt Laurence was back and hugged him as if he were a teddy bear. "Well..Good night." He said, before shutting his eyes to fall asleep.

The two slept and dreamed happily, both having similar dreams of being together.

"Garroth!! Laurence?! Anyone at all?!"
A voice yelled from the entrance. "C'mon you two! We just bought some take out, so you better come down here!" It continued to beckon. Laurence then woke up from all the calling, slowly getting off of the bed to not disturb Garroth, who was fast asleep. He then planted a kiss on his forehead before heading off to the others, in his pajamas and having to deal with bed hair. The person who called, Dante, turned to him with a smile. "Finally, you're here. Where's Garroth?" He asked. Laurence laughed lightly. "Still sleeping. Don't wake him though. It seems like he is having a dream that is worth continuing." Dante sighed and sat down on the couch, bringing out some take out food, aka nuggets from McDonalds. "Thanks Dante. I'll save some for him later." He then started to eat the food, thinking how should he arrange the remaining nuggets into a heart. It didn't take long before he accidentally ate them all while he was thinking.

"Shoot!" He yelled out. "Looks like I'm gonna have to make some myself." He sighed, heading towards the kitchen to cook up some nuggets. After a few minutes, he was surprised by a hug from behind. Garroth looked at him with a tired, dorky smile on his face. "So you did eat them all." Laurence frowned and nodded in defeat. "Yes..." Garroth laughed lightly. "That's okay. I'll wait at the dining table.." He said, making his way through the house while waving at Laurence. After a few minutes, he served the food and they ate happily. The end! :D

[WORD COUNT:685]