C3:New Year, New Me and a New Cat

[Laurance's POV]

Since this morning, Garroth has been wanting to get a cat for comfort. "Pleaseeee..." He whined at us. "Do you think we even have the time to take care of it, Garroth?" Zane asked him, annoyed. "You guys don't have to! I..I can take care of it myself!" Garroth stuttered out.

Garroth acted real weird since that Christmas Party lately. He became really stuttery... and shy. I smiled slightly at him and put a hand on his shoulder. "Hey, I can help ya out...If that's okay." Garroth froze up and nodded quickly, a tint of pink on his cheeks. "S..sure, Laurance!" He grinned nervously.

I kinda like it a bit..
Is this just for him to change some of his personality on New Years?

"Hey Gar, wanna get that cat?" I grinned at him. His face brightened up a bit with a small smile. He hugs me tightly and yelled. "YES!! NOW LET'S GO GET THE CAT!" He giggled softly and lets go. "Heh...Didn't know you were such a giggler." I laughed silently as he pouted.  "Let's just gooo...." He tugged me by the arm to get me off the couch. (And at this point, Zane went to his room to play with ponies instead.) I shook my head. "Make me go off the couch and we'll go--" He instantly pushed me off the couch. "Hah! Now let's gooo!!" He dragged me out of the house, smiling dorkishly. Huh. I guess his shyness was for the New Years. He just instantly became his normal self...or maybe he is just like this around me. Who knows. "Finee..."

After getting to the Pet Store, Garroth instantly ran to the cat section. The cats there loved him. I took a picture of him in the cat pen while all the cats were surrounding him. "Laurance they are all so cute can we have all of them?" I shook my head. "No, Garroth. Choose one that catches your eye the most." He nodded and looked at all the cats. He noticed one that stood out from the rest. A ginger cat with turquoise spots and streaks. The tips of it's ears, paws, and tail were white.
"Th..that one!" He pointed at it. I snuck up behind the cat and carefully picked it up. "Aww...This one is adorable...We can get this one.." I walk to Garroth and place the cat on his lap.

The pet shop keeper shook her head. "Sir, that cat has a sickness that can be a bit dangerous for it's health. Are you sure you want to have it?" He nodded quickly. "I'll take it to the vet. We will find a way to make it better." The keeper sighed and brought out some papers. "Alright then....fill out this form and the payment along with it." We both filled out the form, put the payment on top, and gave it to the keeper. "Alright..So it's name is...Mr. Huffle?" Garroth nods with a dorkish smile. "Yup..." I said while putting an arm around Garroth without realizing. "Okay. Mr Huffle is now yours." She gave the cat to him, and it was asleep.

"Mister Huffle is asleep...He's soo cuteee..." He patted the cat on it's back. I thought, "Heh...It's not as cute as that dorky smile of  yours.." I blushed lightly as I thought of it. Garroth looked over at his shoulder and noticed my arm wrapped around him. "L..Laurance?" I quickly snapped away from imagining and took my arm off of him. "Sorry, Garroth..I was just thinking..." He noticed the light blush on my cheeks and giggled. "Okay.. if you say so."

After playing with the other cats, we went home with a full set of cat supplies. We bought a cat bed, it's scratching pole, the bowls, and the food. Zane was on the couch, watching MLH. He changed the channel to WWE as we walked through the door. "You guys actually bought a cat?!" He yelled. "Yeah! It's really cute too." Garroth replied with a bright smile. "I'll go set up the things.." I said, bringing out the cat bed. "Laurance!! I just realized we are cat parents!! Isn't that great??" Garroth exclaimed. Zane laughed in the background as my face turned red. "Y..yeah! That's g..great, Garroth!" I smiled nervously at him.

That day, some, or maybe lots changed.

[Word Count:738 words! Yaaay!]