History

Early Years

On the 3rd of March 1997, a girl named Seraphina was brought into the Knight family along with a twin brother named Theodore James. She was born weighing 8 pounds 5 ounces, with brown hair and hazel eyes. As she grew up, her eyes began to get hints of silver in it. 

The Knight family was so happy and loved the new additions to their family, little did they know that she would be grown to be a one of the foremost recognized Lycan in their nation, nor did they expect to despise the girl they adored and kill for.

It was a typical Saturday night when Adrienne Camilla May was woken up by a wave of pain through her stomach. She began to feel strong contractions and eventually, her water broke. She attempted to wake her husband from his deep slumber numerous times before he finally awoke to his screaming wife.

Once he came to and realized what was happening, he immediately mind-linked the pack doctor and she was rushed to the pack hospital that was a distance from their home. She went through 2 hours of labour before it was time to finally push the babies out.

At 3 a.m. on the 3rd of March 1997, two new members joined the Silver Moon Pack and the Knight family, leaving the mother exhausted. After the babies were cleaned and prepped, they were taken to the hospital nursery while the 3rd time mother was taken to her hospital room to rest. Beta Michael, the father and husband spent the rest of the night in the hospital room beside his wife, occasionally checking in on his new-borns.

~

At 10 a.m. that morning, Adrienne woke to find her husband asleep on the couch next to her. She smiles at the sight of her peaceful husband, not waking him up as she knew how tired he was. The door opens and the nurse, Chloe steps into the room with the babies in arm.

"Good morning ma'am."

"Morning Chloe."

"How are you feeling today?"

"I'm doing alright, just feeling tired." She nods, understanding.

"Would you like to hold the babies?" She asks and Adrienne nods excitedly.

"Yeah, but let's leave my husband to sleep, he's exhausted." She nods and slowly hands the babies over one by one.

With the babies in her arms, she admires her youngest children in either side of her arms. Chloe leaves the room to give Adrienne some time with the babies.

~

Soon, Michael stirs awake and sees his wife with the twins in her arms. He smiles at the sight and admires it for a moment before approaching the bed. He gives his wife a kiss on the lips and plants kisses on the babies' foreheads. He takes the boy from his wife's arms and admires his son.

The couple takes this time to enjoy the peace and quiet while they can.

~An hour later~

The pair are currently alone in the room deciding on a name for the twins. They finally settle on Seraphina Destiny, as it seems to suit their baby well. The name Destiny is in memory of Adrienne's older sister, Desiree who had passed away a year before. In the end, they decided on Seraphina Destiny Knight and Theodore James Knight.