WITH YOU

Yes my Lord! Those moments with YOU were so pleasant. Spending the evening by holding YOUR hand and sitting and chatting with YOU. YOU'D point out towards the stars and say how YOU created them. I'd understand nothing but still I used to ask YOU about those stars. Those questions regarding those stars were just excuses to hear YOUR pleasant voice. Even now when I look towards the stars, my mind can only remember YOUR voice and nothing else. I wanted to know nothing but to be with YOU forever. Still now I cry looking at those stars and reminding YOUR voice. Still now I cry, not because I'm away from YOU, but I really miss those tunes of YOUR flute that would sing only the glories of RADHERANI and those moments with YOU. Once I asked YOU to teach me to play the flute, but YOUR reply was, "YOU'LL LEARN IT ONE DAY. THEN YOU'LL BE THE ONE TO PLAY AND I'LL BE LISTENING." This statement hurts me even now because today I am the one who is playing the flute. YOU also play but I'm so unfortunate that I am not able to hear it. But YOUR words are so true that now I am the one who play YOUR favourite notes in flute, harmonium and also singing them all and YOU are the one to listen and never response. Still now YOU didn't reply to my letters. I'll keep on waiting for YOUR reply till I take my last breath.
                                                  Heart Broken
                                                   - Medha