2.

I finger combed Angelo's shoulder length hair as his head rested on my stomach. We just finished having sex and now we were watching this movie he picked for us on Netflix. I wasn't paying attention to it because I was too busy playing in his hair.

"Might as well braid it back while you're sitting there playing in it and shit." He mumbled.

"That's gonna cost you." I teased.

"What you mean?" He asked.

"Give me head in order for me to do your head." I said.

Angelo laughed. "I ate you out two times already. Isn't that enough?"

"Nope." I replied.

"Aight bet. Let me finish this movie and I got you." He said.

I could hear my phone ringing, but I didn't know where it was. "Have you seen my phone, Lo?"

"No." He said.

"Help me look for it." I told him.

Angelo sucked his teeth. "Damn, Nicole. I'm trying to watch this movie. You can call them back."

"Help me." I whined as I shoved his head.

"Fuck this shit." Angelo said. He sat up and we began to search for my phone. He found it near the foot of the bed and tossed it to me. "I should look through that bitch."

I raised an eyebrow. "You don't trust me?"

"The way you were all up in Steve's face yesterday had me thinking." He said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about."

I sighed. "I'm not about to do this with you right now."

I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and hopped in once the water was hot. I allowed my hair to get wet so I could shampoo it.

All of a sudden, the shower door opened and Angelo stepped in. I rolled my eyes and turned my back on him. "You're mad at me?" He asked.

"Just leave me alone, Angelo." I told him.

Angelo placed his hand over my mouth and pulled me closer to him. He used his other hand and began to rub my clit with his middle finger. I moaned a little and grabbed a hold of his wrist.

Angelo began to kiss and suck on my neck as he continued to finger me. He removed his hand from my mouth and moved it down to my breasts. Moans escaped from my mouth as he pleasured me in many ways. I rested my head back on his chest and enjoyed the feeling he was giving me.

Angelo knew my body well. He knew what turned me on, how to satisfy me, and how to make me climax. He was the first and only man I've been with.

Angelo continued fingering me until I released my orgasm. He turned me around to face him and kissed my lips. "I'm sorry."

I nodded my head. Angelo wrapped his arms around me and began to tongue kiss me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he lifted me up and pinned me to the shower wall.

"You forgive me, baby?" He asked.

"Don't I always?" I replied.

Angelo chuckled then smirked. "I love you."

"I love you too."

-

I sat in my office with a student in front of my desk. Aryanna was sent to the principal's office for misbehaving and the principal allowed her to sit with me for the rest of the day because her teacher didn't want her back in class and her parents were stuck at work.