As I approached the door I saw her swollen feet and decided to wake her up with a foot message. I rubbed her feet and massaged all her pressure points. Soon I heard a moan escape her lips.

"Mmm," she moaned. She wasn't woke yet and I could tell because she didn't move. Beyoncé hated being still so I knew she was still sleep. Probably even have one of her dreams.

"Bey..." I called out and she didn't say anything. So I did what I had to do. I pecked her feet and didn't receive a response. I smiled knowing she was going to enjoy this. I messaged her feet and slipped one of her toes in my mouth. Swirling my tongue I heard her moan letting me know she was feeling it.

I let her feet go and trailed kissed up Her leg to her sweat womanhood. Opening her robe I saw she had nothing under. It was good thing for me and a good thing for her. For me because I would have to do any extra work I could just spread her legs and get to work. For her because she would feel the pleasure quicker.

I opened her legs and look at what I was about to devour. It was juicy and I loved it. Pregnant woman had the bed goods and I know because when Laura was pregnant with Claire that's when the sex was real good. However Bey's is way better than Laura, there's no competition in that area. I'm sure if Bey wasn't pregnant her goods would still be Good. Laura's wasn't.

Enough about her though, I looked at my wife and watched her steady breathing. I'm sure she won't be breath so steady once I began. That thought alone made me smile.

Bending my head down I lifted her legs and placed them atop my shoulders. I then wrapped my arms around her waist locking her down so when she wakes she won't be able to run. Soon after situating myself I dived into what I was claiming as mine. I swirled my tongue in her hole and I felt her hands on my head.

"Mmmh, shit," Beyoncé moaned.

I began to Vibrate my lips on the the lips of her woman hood. She moaned louder and I move my hand to rub her. Beyoncé crossed her legs locking my head in. I was loving every bit of this.

"Fuck baby stop!" She moaned but I knew she didn't want me to so I began to suck on her clit, and inserted a finger. It wasn't long before I inserted a second and she was coming.
___
I watched Beyonce's body tremble as she experienced her third orgasm. I wasn't ready to stop but I needed to make sure things were in order. What I thought would be me waking her up turned into a lovemaking session. Her body stopped trembling and she looked at me and rolled her eyes.

I'm sure my smile had everything to do with it.

"I'm tired," she mumbled into my chest and I chuckled.

"I'm sure, I put in work." I replied.

"Hush," She said gently hitting my chest. I looked down and saw her eyes closed.

"You can't go to sleep babe you have to get up," I told her.

"Why?" She groaned.

"Because we have dinner tonight," I explained. Even though we had at least an hour left I still wanted things to be special.

"Just five minutes babe, please." She pleaded. I wanted to tell her no but then again it was my fault.

"Okay," I agreed. "Five that's it I said kissing her forehead. I watched her sleep and I removed myself from the bed. I went and handled business, giving Beyoncé more than five minutes. 30 minutes later I emerged from the restroom with a towel wrapped around me.