THIRTEEN; HOME AGAIN

Start from the beginning

"Never." He told as he wrapped his arms around her neck as they started a now slow and passionate kiss with as much love as he could put in.

"Mmm." She moaned into his mouth before he pulled away as he heard a dog bark who was being held by a runner who gave a kind wave.

"Now you better not intimidate Johnny .. Alright?" He told his wife half jokingly who had the gift at stealing the spotlight at interviews.

"Your so funny!" She told him before she opens the car door and driving down the long driveway.

- - -

"Dad, mom's on!" Justin shouted at Harrison who walked out of his bedroom cleaned and shaved with a his pajamas on.

"and tonight's guest star is the worlds most famous princess.. well should I say galaxy princess.. Carrie Fisher Ford!" Johnny Carson exclaimed as Carrie came out from behind a curtain waving at the audience who gave her a standing applause.

"Well, that was fun!" She said as she exhaustedly laid on the couch by Johnny Carson.

He laughed at her comment before he folded his hands on his desk before glancing at Carrie who took a sip of her coffee on the wood table.

"How was the plane ride?" He asked her as she looked at him before she crossed her leg over her other one.

"It- it was great!" She exclaimed laughing towards the crowd as she was trying to catch her breathe.

"How's the family?" He asked her as she smiled at the mention of her family.

Harrison had scooted closer towards the t.v now staring at his wife's beauty.

"They are wonderful." She told him as she laid her hand gently on the desk. "My youngest is about to turn 5.." she said as she grimaced her bare teeth at the audience as they all chuckled.

"Wow the big five!" He exclaimed as she nodded her head.

"How's Harrison.. is he saving the galaxy?" He questioned her as there were a few laughs in the audience .

"Well actually he's saving a Amish women and her young son in "Witness you may have seen the it?"

"Yes, that was absolutely a thriller!" He exclaimed while there was clapping in the audience.

Harrison grinned at the t.v

"Is he building anything?" He asked her as she rolled her eyes at the audience.

"Well he wants to move to Wyoming and buy a ranch and maybe build a barn?" She said shrugging.

"Oh wow." Johnny said as glanced at the audience raising his eyebrows.

"Yup, I just hope my kids want to go." She told him.

"I want to move to a farm!" Justin exclaimed at Harrison now leaving his spot on the floor and joining him on the couch.

"It's not a farm, Justin." He said chuckling at his son. "It's a ranch in Wyoming maybe with a barn next to it if your old man can build it."

"Mom would never let you hold a barn." Justin told him making Harrison feel stupid knowing that he was probably right.

"Yeah your right."

"Daddy, I can't sleep." Kathleen said coming into the room rubbing her eyes as she walked to the couch as Harrison helped and picked her up and sat her on his lap.

"Your supposed to be asleep young lady." He told her as she moaned not wanting to go to sleep.

"Wanna watch your mommy?" He asked her as they saw that it was on commercial break and they hadn't missed anything.

"Yeah!" She said joyfully as Harrison pulled a blanket over his two kids as Justin laid his head lazily on Harrison's shoulder.

Harrison smiled at his son and daughter before he thought nothing will ever change again..

FOR NOW.. MUWAHA..WELL OKAY IVE BEEN ABSENT! I'M SO SORRY I'VE HAD A PLAY AND IT'S BEEN REALLY BUSY WITH ALL THE DRESS REHEARSAL'S AND PERFORMANCE'S! BUT IM BACK AND I SHOULD BE UPDATING REGULARLY SINCE TONIGHT'S ARE LAST SHOW! ILY YOU GUYS AND IM SO THANKFUL FOR ALL THE READS AND VOTES AND I CAN'T FORGET THE COMMENTS. XOXO