Magcon Day 2

I woke to my alarm playing 'Classic' by MKTO.

I woke up Lox and went to get into the shower.

I dried my hair and straightened it.

I put on a high waisted floral skirt and a tight black crop top tank. http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=10242225&.svc=copypaste&id=122401742

I wore some sandals and went down for breakfast.

When I got down there it was only Nash, Aaron, Johnson, and Gilinsky.

"ERIN!" Jack says.

"JACK!" I say back.

"Hey Erin" the other guys say smiling and giggling like a bunch of girls.

"Yo" I say lifting my hand to make a peace sign.

I go grab an apple and the boys return to talking secretly about whatever they were talking about.

Nash's POV:

When I got to the breakfast area Jack and JJ and Aaron were sitting eating their breakfast.

"Hey guys" I greet them and they greet me back.

"So what's going on with you and Erin?" Jack raises his eyebrows.

"Nothing yet, I really like her though" I blush.

"Are you gonna get in her pants?" Jack Johnson asks me.

"I might" I say, I kinda felt bad saying that but she has a nice body.

I'm really attracted to her.

"I'll bet you 40 bucks you won't get in her pants by next week" Jack asks.

"I can't. I really like her and I don't want to make her mad, I want to wait to see if she's ready" I say.

"Good Choice. I was just joking dude. making sure your not playing her" he says.

"I want to make her mine. even though it's only been a few days" I say.

"What do you really like about her?" Aaron asks.

"Everything. She's so outgoing. Beautiful. She just seems so perfect and her bod-

"ERIN!" Jack yells signaling she was here.

"JACK!" she yells back.

She goes to get some food and I continue talking about her secretly.

"I might ask her on a date tomorrow" I whisper.

"Yeah. Alright man!" they say.

Erin's POV:

I sit down to eat my apple and everyone else comes down one after another l.

Skip them eating~

When we all go to Magcon, first we sign shirts.

We all line up along the table and the shorts start coming our way.

When we finish signing the shirts Nash comes up to me.

"Hey I got you this" Nash says holding up a short with his face on it and he signed it.

"Aww thanks Nash, I love it" I say taking it in my hands.

"Your welcome. So um... Tomorrow might we have off and I was wondering if maybe you and I could go out to dinner or something? Maybe see a movie?" He asks me.

"Yeah sure, I would like that" I say.

Bart comes into the room and tells is were going on stage in 10 minutes.