Forever at Magcon

"Erin! Get up!" my mother called up the stairs.

"I'm up!" I jump up.

I'm so excited! Today I'm going to magcon. Not just as a fan I'm actually in Magcon.

Were going to Florida!

I put on my clothes which were ripped skinny jeans with a black crew neck hoodie. I put on a red magcon beanie over my slightly wavy brown hair. I slide on my white converse. I go into my bathroom and add some coverup, eyeliner, and mascara. I don't wear much make up.

I grab my luggage and head down to the kitchen

"Mom I'm ready ready to go" I say.

"Okay sweety" she says.

When I got onto my plane with Mahogany we decided to watch a movie on my iPad. I plugged in our head phones and watched 21 jump street. Legit our favorite movie.

After the movie I decided to take nap we have about 2 hours left.

I layed my head on Lox's shoulder. she doesn't care we do this all the time.

When I woke up from my nap we had just landed.

I grabbed my book bag and put it on my back. Lox led me to baggage claim and we got our luggage.

We found Bart and the guys standing waiting for us.

"Hey Mahogany" he hugs her.

"You must be Erin, I'm Bart" he says.

"Nice to meet you" i reply.

"This is Nash, Cameron, Carter, Matt, Taylor, Shawn, Aaron, Hayes, Jack, Jack, and Jacob, but I'm guessing you already know that" he smiles.

I took a lot of effort to not tell them all to bang me.

I do know them considering Lox told them to follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Vine.

I caught Nash staring at me and smiling. I blush and look down so my long brown hair covers my rosy cheeks. He was really cute I also thought Carter was cute too.

"Well let's get going" Bart says walking us to the Limo.

I sit in between Nash and Cameron.

There really cool guys and have a great friend ship. I felt like they have a Bromance. Cash.

We get to the hotel and Bart's waiting for us to get in the lobby.

"Okay I checked you guys in and I have room assignments" he says.

"Okay, Nash and Cameron, Carter and Matt, Taylor and Hayes, Jack and Jack, then Shawn and Aaron" he explains, "then Mahogany and Erin."

This was only the third Magcon.

The boys grab their keys and start walking towards the elevator.

"Hey guys I'm going to take the stairs" I say backing up.

"It's okay Erin, I got ya" Lox says.

"I hate elevators though" I say.

"Come on Erin I'll help you" Nash says taking my hand.

He leans against the wall and I bury my head in my chest.

Once the elevator shaft starts moving I start breathing heavier.

Mahogany comes over and runs my back.

"So what happens that makes her hate elevators?" Taylor asks.

I look at Lox and nod my head showing it's okay to tell them.

"Her dad died in an elevator accident. he was a repair man and he was fixing one when the shaft came own and crushed him" she tells.