Juvia's POV

Now I know what you're thinking, why do I keep saying Lyon-sama when I seriously don't love him? Well I'm kinda stuck saying it, it just comes out by accident, like a habit now.
Juvia knows it's a bad habit, but some habits are really hard to break, just like saying Gray-sama all the time even though he tells me not too.
Juvia is a troubled individual..

(Sorry to interrupt by I'm so confused with the ending things like sama san chan and kun, also chi?? Idk even know anymore. I've read so many fanfics that use Juvia saying Lyon-san or Lyon-kun, but I for sure know that Lyon-sama could be used in respect so my apologies. I'm still new with this Japanese grammar. But for now on, Juvia will refer to Lyon, as Lyon-sama.<3)

Gray's POV

"What show?" Lyon and I asked simultaneously. We both quickly glared at each other as Juvia let out a small giggle.
"Juvia will be doing a water show with her magic and the pools and fountains in the center of the carnival," she replied sweetly.

She glanced over at me and grinned, making my heart skip a beat.
That smile could brighten up even the gloomiest of days.. WAIT GRAY STOP. THAT SMILE MIGHT HAVE BEEN DIRECTED TO LYON. I glance over at Lyon to see him staring at her lips. No those lips belong to me! I can imagine how soft they'd be against mi...GRAY YOU PERVE! STOP IMAGINING THINGS!

The silence became kinda awkward as Lyon kept admiring Juvia's face. I could see her squirm under his gaze as she looked around uncomfortable.

"Well I'll be there to see your show Juvia. Enjoy your night with Lyon," I said, trying to sound sincere, but I knew you could hear the disappointment in my voice and the spat on Lyon's name.
"Uh.. Yeah see you later Gray-sa.. Gray." I felt a pang in my heart as she corrected herself. I could see the confliction in her eyes.

Lyon let out a nervous cough as he came to Juvia's side, interrupting the feelings being exchanged through our eye contact. "Well let's get going Juvie, I've planned out a list of fun things for us to do," he said charmingly, hinting for me to dismiss.
"Don't call Juvia that," she rolled her eyes, annoyed, "Call Juvia by her name. She doesn't like that nickname."

I smirked. Ha take that Lyon!

"Oh yes sorry darling. I forgot you didn't like that nickname of mine. I'll come up with a better one some other time.. Well shall we?" He suggested, his arm hooking with hers.
I found my smirk disappear into a scowl. Damn!

"Uh y-yes," Juvia stuttered turning around with Lyon. She slipped her arm out his.
She took one more glance back at me, her eyes meeting mine.
"Have fun Gray-sama," she farewelled. Her voice sounded kinda sad. And was that longing I saw in her eyes?? No it couldn't be..
She turned and they walked off.

Well being the gentleman I am, I couldn't just stand here and watch my comrade walk off with that pervert. So like any good friend would do, I decided to follow them.
Besides, after that weird moment with Lyon staring at her lips, there's no way I'm gonna let him be alone with her.
If anyone's gonna kiss her, it's gonna be m..NO AGHHHHH!! I JUST DON'T WANT MY 'FRIEND' TO HAVE A KISS STOLEN FROM HER..? Yeah that's it.. I won't let Lyon steal her first kiss...

That's my job😏

(Bing bam done, another chapter of fun! Hope you enjoyed! There's probably only gonna be two more chapters and an epilogue! Yay almost done! If you didn't get the ending, Gray was saying it was his job to take Juvia's first kiss lol. Anyways thanks for all the reads, and votes, and comments, I really appreciate it sooooooooo much! You guys are my inspiration to keep writing chapter after chapter! Imma admit, I was thinking bout giving up after the third chapter cuz I was afraid no one would like my story, but here I am, chapter 12 and 660 something reads! Love y'all😘😘❤❤ FYI I DO NOT OWN FAIRYTAIL IT BELONGS TO HIRO MASHIMA! GOODNIGHT MY SWEET POTATOES😸)