I remember...

Freshs POV

I woke up. I must have slept for awhile because I feel re-freshed (EYYYYY).  Well now that I think about it.  I used all of my energy practicing walking on my own.  Because, I haven't been seeing Fika very often.  She just walks in quickly, does what she needs to and leaves without saying a word.  I need to consider talking to her, I hate how its so weird.
I sighed and looked expecting to see my breakfast but instead I saw an overly decorated envalope.  I picked it up and read over it.
Its from PJ.. Thats right! She's awake!  Lets see, how are you.. dont hurt yourself... Im alone... I made some mistakes... I miss you... With all my love, Paperjam.  I smiled and felt tears in my eyes.
Shes okay.. I know she is.  She just has to wait a little longer.  Just a little...
I put the letter aside.
I want to write back to her.  I'll have to ask Fika if she can help me.  I hope she comes back soon.  I don't want to push the button and then ask her if I can write a note to PJ. I have to make sure were cool between each other.
I sighed.  I know its hard for Jammy right now, shes all on her own.  Her mom hates me, her dad is Asgore knows where- and Then theres me.  I'm just something that adds on to her worries.  Its like I met her just to get into trouble... Then again.
My mind flashed back to the park.  She was determined to find her way out of the maze. But she was giving up. Heh I remember saying to her, "Hey what happened to my determined PaperJam? Come on nothing can stop us" And with that she got back up.  I smiled.
And then her looking at all the kids, she was so happy.  She loves kids... Heh too much.  I remember we sat under the tree and the sun began to set.  And I put my hand on hers.  And she grabbed it.  I honestly didn't expect her to react that way. I thought she would pull away... And yet.  She didn't.
I remember at the end of the day. I walked her home. I swear the entire time she acted like a child.  It was adorable though. I can't believe I didn't know how crazy for her I was.  She wasn't aware of anything I had done.  She accepted me.
I remember standing on her porch and saying goodbye.  But before she walked in I stopped her, and before she could ask I kissed her cheek and slipped my phone number into her fingers.
I knew from then on, that I loved her.  More than anything.  I knew all I would do to hear her voice.  I knew all I would do to see her smile.  As long as she was happy, thats all I wanted. 
I remember when I heard her crying. All alone.  When I saw her, I knew who she was. And I was surprised, and actually... Happy.  I didn't know how much I actually missed her.  I was too busy grieving in my own world I forgot all about her until then.
I smiled bright.  Even though, the past wasn't the best when you first thought about it.  You forget about all the good things that happened alongside the bad things. And thats what made all the terrible thoughts melt away...
I heard the door open, and I was ripped away from my thoughts.  It was Fika.  She went to put down my breakfast but I said.  "Hey Fika?" She froze, then slowly turned to look at me.   "Yes?" I hesitated.  "I just wanted to say, you shouldn't avoid me.  That makes me feel forgotten all over again.. I really enjoy having you here, so I can have someone to look forward to seeing everyday. And not feel lost and lonely. In a way..  You help me forget about all of the things wrong. And focus on whats still good" She looked at me in astonishment.  "Oh uh.. I was unaware you were so lonely.  I promise I'll be here more often.  I'll stop avoiding you" She said.  Then she smiled her reassuring smile that told me, everything will be okay. I returned the smile.
"I was also wondering.. Maybe you could help me write a letter? I got one from Jammy and she wants to know how I am" I said.  "Oh of course! I'll go get a pencil and paper!"
She walked out of the room and quickly came back.  "Okay here you go" She handed me the objects.  I began to write PJ a note, with a little help on what to write from Fika.  This is what I wrote:

Dear Jammy,

I'm fine, you dont need to worry about me and yes... I'm trying to to rush everything.  But I haven't been getting hurt so its okay.  I miss you too, more than you know.  And don't beat yourself up over anything you might have done or said, its never just your fault.  I promise you I'll see you soon.  No matter what it takes.  And yes.. I have been crying. I've just been so confused the past few days. And I admit it. I was scared, weak, and lonely.  I felt so useless and for once, I wanted to cry in front of everyone.  But anyway! Thank you for the letter, It'll really help me get through this.

Love,
Your wiggity cool pal Fresh

Fika smiled.  "It sounds great, I'll make sure it gets to her" "Thanks" I said.  "Well I should get going, and you should eat. I'll see you later" She got up and left.  I felt accomplished, I befriended Fika again, and I wrote back to PJ and I know shes doing okay.  Now I can sleep better at night knowing this.

~Tem skip~

Fika opened my door.  "Hey Fresh! Someone is here to see you!" I was confused. I have a visitor? Theres no way it could be PJ, Not witht the condition I saw her in. So who would want to see me? My question was asnwered when I saw Ink walk into the room. Oh shit... I thought.  Shes gonna kill me.