'The clouds are rolling in Cause I am gone again,And To him I just cant be true. And I know that he knows im unfaithful and It kills him Inside'

'To know that I am happy with some other guy,I can see him dying. '

'I dont wanna do this anymore. I dont wanna be the reason why. Everytime I walk out the door, I see him die a little more inside '

'I dont wanna hurt him anymore!! I dont wanna take away his life.. I dont wanna be... A murderer. '

'I feel it in the air, As im doing my hair, Prepareing for another date. '

'A kiss upon my cheek, hes here reluctantly, Asks if im gonna be out late. '

'I say I wont be long, Just hanging with the girls. A lie I didnt have to tell. Because We both know, Where im about to go and We know it very well. '

'Cause I know that he knows im unfaithful and It kills him inside. To know that I am happy with some other guy..I can see him dying. '

'I dont wanna do this anymore,I dont wanna be the reason why. Everytime I walk out the door. I see him die a little more inside. '

'I dont wanna hurt him anymore. I dont wanna take away his life..I dont wanna be .. A murderer. '

'A murderer. '

'I dont wanna be..'

'A murderer'

'Our love, His trust. Might as well take a gun and put it to his head, Get it over with.'

'I dont wanna do this anymore'

'Ohhh.'

'Anymore'

'I dont wanna do this anymore. I dont wanna be the reason why. And Everytime I walk Out the door. '

'I see him die a little more Inside. I dont wanna hurt him anymore. I dont wanna Take  away his life . I dont wanna be.. A murderer.'

'A murderer...

No no ...

yeah...'

I realized that I probably sung out loud.. Really loud.. I didnt even hear my own voice.

I gulped as I took off my headphones. The banging wasnt there anymore. My ears were ringing and my wolf was whining.

I sighed and Lied back down in the bed. I closed my eyes and thought to myself.

Most of that song was true. I didnt wanna hurt him anymore . I never wanted any of this to happen.

Everytime I walk away I do see him hurt a little more inside.

I dont wanna do this anymore...

I Closed my eyes and Cried. Loud and wild Sobs.

Warm tears flew down my face and I growled. I grabbed a hair brush from the drawer and threw It at the window.

The shattered glass Spread all over the wooden floor. I didn't care. I got off the bed and walked to the shattered window.