Breaking The First Rule

Unedited because I'm a lazy fuck ~

KiNkY! little! Tyler dom! Josh

Setting ; Josh and Tyler are in a DDLB relationship/lifestyle
(Most of my one-shots won't be this long)

  Tyler woke up, yawning softly as he turned, expecting to see his daddy behind him, snoring. But he wasn't there. "D-Daddy?" He called out, his voice echoing through the house. It took him a moment to remember that his daddy had left for work this morning, he frowned deeply as he also realized a throbbing feeling between his legs. He tossed the blanket off of him, inspecting his slightly red member as he touched the tip, it was sticking out the top of his panties. He whimpered at his own touch, clenching his thighs.

  It hurt too, and his daddy wouldn't be back for 5 hours. He buried his face in his hands, bawling. He was torn between wanting to pleasure himself but also wanting to follow his number one rule; Only daddy can make him feel good and touch him. He sat crying for a good 40 minutes before he wrapped his hand around his member, biting his lip and whimpering at his own touch a second time.

  He tugged his panties down before sitting up on his knees, placing a pillow between his legs. He timidly rolled his lips, moaning softly. It felt so, SO good, he couldn't stop. So he didn't. He humped the pillow and fingered himself until he came, moaning louder than he had before.

  He moved off of the pillow, sighing contentedly. He felt a lot better.

***

  Josh got home around 4 pm, walking through his front door. "I'm home, baby!" He called. He smiled as he heard the little footsteps of his baby running down the stairs. He hopped into Josh's arms, wrapping his legs around his waist and his arms around his neck, peppering his face in kisses. "Daddy!! I missed you, daddy!" He said excitedly.

  "Hey, honey. Did you eat your pancakes I left for you?" He asked softly, pecking his lips. Tyler nodded eagerly.

  "Mhm, dada! It was sooo yummy!" He said happily, burying his face into Josh's neck. Josh chuckled before setting Tyler down on the couch.

  "And did you make a good lunch, darling?" Josh asked, running his hand through Tyler's hair.

  "Yeah, daddy. I took a nap after too." Tyler mewled happily, smiling proudly because he felt like a big boy.

  "Good, babyboy. Let daddy get changed and I'll make you a sippy cup and we'll watch some TV. Okay?"

  "Okay!" Tyler said, his smile still blown wide. Josh kissed his forehead before walking up the stairs to their bedroom. He changed into some sweatpants and a t-shirt, making the bed which Tyler hadn't made. He noticed something on a pillow though, it was his baby's cum. He smirked before sitting on the bed.

  "Tyler?" He called out, setting the pillow down. Again, he heard Tyler's little footsteps.

  Tyler peeked in, smiling a little nervously. "Yes, daddy?" He said softly, his voice cracking.

  "C'mere." Josh said, patting his lap. Tyler slowly walked over, climbing into Josh's lap. "Have you been a bad boy today?" He grabbed Tyler's waist so he wouldn't run off.

  "No daddy! I'm a good boy!" Tyler whined quickly, shaking his head before.

  "Oh? Then who's cum is that I see on our pillow?" Josh asked, raising his eyebrows. Tyler's eyes watered a little.

  "M-Mine daddy.." Tyler said softly, sniffling. "B-But my p-princess parts were h-hurting when I woke u-up! I'm sorry..!" He cried out, looking down.