Chapter 20:

Lucy's (POV) 

I sat up on the bed slowly while rubbing my eyes to slowly be awoken by the sunshine coming from behind the curtains.  I laid back down on the bed and rolled over to my side, but suddenly a sharp pain shot through my body. I hissed at the feeling. Suddenly my bed moved. Wait my bed moved.....? I rolled over, to find a sleeping Natsu only a couple inches away from my face. What happened last nig-   

Suddenly, the images started to play out in my head. I could feel my face to heat up. I kissed N-Natsu me... i-i....... I got out of bed my legs still feeling weak. I wobbled over to the bathroom to wash after being sick and to hide away from the whole subject and kissing Natsu. I mean don't get me wrong I've have had a crush on Natsu since the day we meet, but I just don't want to make things awkward.   

As I continued to wobble I tripped over something that was misplaced on the floor. I closed my eyes tight waiting for the impact of the floor to hit me, but that impact did not come me. I opened my eyes to see above me was Natsu with his strong arms wrapped around me. He was carrying me bridal style.

"Lucy.. you shouldn't be walking you still have a couple of wounds and you're still sick.... well you're a little better today at least, but your fever was severe." he said concerningly.   

"w-well, I just wanted to take a b-bath that's all....."  I stuttered looking the opposite direction. He started to walk over to the bathroom while carrying me in his arms.  when we entered the bathroom he set me on top of the toilet. (with the toilet seat down of course)  He started to run the bath water and used some of his fire magic to heat it up quicker. 

I continued to look away from him still feeling embarrassed he has had to take care of me and...... the kiss...

"Lucy? Are you gonna take a bath in your pajama's or what?"  he said chuckling.  

"I-I- um..........."  I blushed. Realizing what he just said he started to blush. 

"Look away.... please," I said feeling my face turning crimson red. he turns the opposite direction. I strip my clothes off and wrap a towel around myself.  I kept my head low still not wanting to make eye contact.  

Natsu's (POV)

I looked back over to Lucy to see her with a pure white towel wrapped around herself.  She still hasn't looked at me she was starting to make me concerned and maybe even a little mad. I bent over and took her by the chin and moved her chin (not too roughly)  and moved her face to meet mine. 

"Luce, why are you trying to ignore me?" I said in my serious tone. 

"W-what i-i-i'm not......" she said flustered.  

"Then why are you still looking away from me...."  

"I just got a lot on my mind right now... T-that's all..." She said while closing her eyes and sighing. 

"Lucy comes on that's not it.... I've known you since we were kids. I know when you're lying." I said cracking a smirk.  I looked at Lucy and her beautiful chocolate brown eyes meet mine. I slowly leaned in... and rested my forehead on hers. 

"Luce........ please don't ever leave me again," I said putting on a serious face. 

Lucy's (POV) 

"Luce........ please don't ever leave me again" I looked at him with tears swelling up in my eyes. I bit my lip trying not to cry, but only seconds later I couldn't hold it back and it anymore and it all started to pour out. 

Natsu lifted his hand and rubbed my tears away with his thumb.  He rested his hand on my cheek and started to lean in more...... WAIT IS HE GOING TO KISS ME??? 

 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

End of chapter 20 -

-

-

--

-

-

-

-

-

-

JK THE STORYS STILL GOING! Did I getcha? this is my present to you guys for being patient with the story because I haven't posted in awhile. 

Lucy's (POV) 

he lightly placed his lips on mine...... they were soft..... I couldn't help it I sunkened into the kiss. he bit my lip asking for entrance. he slipped his tongue into mine and our tounges danced together. 

We soon parted from the kiss gasping for air. I could feel my face go crimson red while Natsu just smirked. 

"Man Lucy I never thought  you could be such a great kisser." He said with a chuckle. 

"S-Sut up...." I pouted."Now can I please just take a bat-" he picked me up before I could completely finish my sentence and put me in the bath. "now get out!" he sighed and walked out of the bathroom, but didn't shut the door. 

That idiot.....

ok, hope you all enjoyed and sorry for the slow updates. anyway, the next chapter is going to be back with Wendy, Gajeel, Charla, and lily. FYI