Picture 30: The game has begun

Start from the beginning

Luhan rolled over on the couch, barely stopping himself from tumbling right off the edge. His loose shirt rode up as he reached for his phone. No texts messages at all. Luhan groaned again and gently tossed his cracked phone on the ground. He was just closing his eyes when he heard the door open.

"Cutie!"

Luhan sat up. Jongdae had walked inside with an annoyed Kyungsoo and a happy Chanyeol behind him. Only seconds passed before Xiumin walked through the door.

He faltered when he saw the others but shrugged his shoulders and headed to the bathroom to change. Jongdae waited until the shower turned on before wiggling his eyebrows, "I got dirty on the walk over here."

Kyungsoo sighed as he watched Jongdae shed his coat and walk to the other room. Chanyeol frowned, "You're going to get your ass kicked." Jongdae ignored him.

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and turned back to Luhan, "Anyway, Chan and I have to get ready for the annual Kim Ball. It's their company's 79th anniversary. Jongin invited us all."

Chanyeol nodded, "Yea, his dad asked us personally, seeing how we are his best friends and all."

Kyungsoo held up a coat hanger. A suit hung off of it, "This is for you, Oh orders."

"I can't take that, that's really expensive."

Chanyeol shrugged, "Still can't understand you."

Kyungsoo was about to hand over the suit when he was interrupted by a loud, painful scream. Chanyeol burst out laughing and Luhan rolled off the couch from giggling too much.

"Guess he really did get his ass kicked." Kyungsoo said snickering. Jongdae came out of the bedroom door, holding his cheek while pouting. Luhan patted the spot next to him, still giggling. Jongdae sat down, "He slapped me!"

Kyungsoo nodded, "That tends to happen when you try to join someone showering without them knowing."

"He fucking slapped me!"

Chanyeol couldn't stop laughing, "I told you so." Jongdae turned to Luhan, holding his slightly red cheek, "Cutie, will you shower with me? You're the only nice one left."

"I suggest you don't, unless you want to wake up dickless."

Luhan sprang up at the sound of his boyfriend. Sehun stood by the dorm door (yes he had a key) with Jongin behind him. The two males were both sweating and breathing heavily but Luhan didn't care. He threw himself onto the tall male and kissed him.

Sehun smiled at the nice welcome and circled his arms around the latter. Jongin let out a groan as he sat next to Jongdae, "I know your pain bro." He turned and frowned when he saw Jongdae's pulsing red cheek, "Dude, what happened to yo-"

"Don't ask."

Jongin shrugged, "I'm about to head back to my dorm to wash up, wanna come?" Jongdae rolled his eyes but stood up, "Let's go Kim, before I change my mind."

Luhan watched as the two walked out. Chanyeol blinked, "Did that...just happen?"

Sehun waved a dismissive hand in the air, "Don't worry about it. Jongdae is too obsessed with Xiumin to be with anyone else. He genuinely needs to get ready."

Luhan frowned, "Xiumin isn't at all interested. He gave up on loce, after what happened with Injeon....and he's straight."

Sehun chuckled as he interlaced their fingers, "Don't sell Jongdae out so short. The boy has his ways." He took the suit from Kyungsoo, "We'll get ready at my place. You guys finish up here."