9. Hogwarts Hit List - Best enemies.

Start from the beginning

Muggleborn's around the hall felt terribly embarrassed that the two were getting into a fight about their position in the wizarding world, but they couldn't deny that they were glad that Estella, a pureblood, was so set on sticking up for them.

"You're creating a scene, Estella!" Teresa huffed, "I'm just saying that muggleborn's aren't-"

"Aren't what, Teresa?!" Estella snapped, "you know who I think would love to hear you say this? What about Remus, the boy you fancy, the boy who has a muggle mother, do you really think he'd like you after he hears all this stuff you're saying!"

"Are you threatening me?" Teresa stood up, just like Estella had, she was glaring at the girl.

"Is this your true colours, Teresa?" asked Estella, "I've known you since first year and in no way, would I ever see you as someone who thought these vile thoughts. Especially when you have a brother like James, especially when you have parents that would never think like this!

You know how hard it was for Sirius to cope with his own family with those ideals and now you're hear saying that muggleborn's should respect this world but you don't even have the common decency to respect theirs?!" Estella shrieked.

"You're only acting like this because your new boyfriend is a mudblood from America!" Teresa screeched.

The hall became quiet when she uttered that word, Theo had stopped walking around when he heard that Estella's best friend, the most open-minded girl had such a close minded best friend. Muggleborn's around them clasped their hands over their mouths, so did halfbloods and purebloods who didn't follow the ideals of the dark lord.

Teresa regretted it as soon as it exited her mouth, but she said it, she thought of it and she could see the rage filling in Estella's eyes, she could see the anger, the hurt.

"Every single time that has been uttered around me...I like to deal with it the muggle way," Estella growled, "you are no exception."

Before Teresa could do anything, Estella had balled the girl's hair into her fist, she acted so fact, she couldn't care less about the gasps of students when she slammed Teresa's face into the wood of the table.

"Miss Pettigrew!" McGonagall screeched when she returned to the hall, but before she could even look at the teacher, most students in the hall where shouting their protests at the teacher.

"It wasn't her, Professor!"

"Don't punish her, Professor!"

"Professor it wasn't her fault!"

"She was doing the right thing Professor!"

Estella felt the hurt in her stomach, the anger and sadness, the disgust bubbling as she let go of Teresa's hair, a single tear rolling down her cheek as she tried to keep herself together, tried to blatantly ignore the fact that her best friend for five years had uttered something so insulting.

That she thought the ideals that Estella fought against.

The very reason that Estella had gotten multiple detentions for her clothes.

She felt arms wrap around her from behind, pulling her into the familiar embrace, and that was all it took to let her snap back to reality, to let the tears run freely down her face. She turned in Theo's arms, clutching onto his t-shirt whilst he rested his head on the top of hers.

Everything happened so quickly, the two girls were talking about their subjects, trying not to laugh too loudly, and then they were fighting. She hated what was to come, James' reaction to her hurting his big sister, having to tell him what had happened, what Teresa had said.