Hermione and Ron's Wedding

Lily's P.O.V

Harry's arm was around me, and when I tried to get out, he pulled me closer. I smiled and said "I have to make breakfast." He sleepily said "it's too early. Let's wake up at 8:00am." It was 6:00am now, so I agreed. After we woke up, I went down to make breakfast. Harry came down and hugged me from behind. He whispered "remember our wedding?" I smiled and said "of course." He kissed my cheek and then sat down. When I served him, he smiled. I sat down across from him, and we talked about how happy we were for Ron and Hermione. After breakfast, we got ready. I took long because I curled my hair, did my makeup, and showered. After I finished all that, Harry was already done. He saw me and said "how did I get so lucky?" I giggled and said "I don't know, how did you?" Harry then walked over to me and said "I've been asking myself that for 7 years." I giggled and he kissed me. I always feel so alive when he kisses me. He pushed a piece of my hair behind my ear, and then kept kissing me. He pushed me against the closest wall, and then went to my neck. I held his head there, and he moved his hands from my waist to my hips. I said "Harry, we need to go." Through kisses, he said "not yet. A few more minutes." I smiled, and harry then pulled away and looked at me. He smiled and said "you're so beautiful." I giggled, and he held my leg up with his arm. He wrapped his other arm around me to hold me in place, and continued kissing my neck. I giggled, and he pulled away. He said "I love you." I said "I love you too." I looked at the clock behind Harry, and saw that we should go. We headed over to the venue, and then Harry said "I feel the nerves from our wedding." I nodded and said "me too." He kissed me and then smiled. I smiled too. The wedding was in a few minutes, so we took our places to walk in. When the song started playing, Harry and I walked in with our arms linked together. I couldn't help but smile, and when we got up there, we took our places. I haven't seen Hermione because she hasn't shown me her dress or anything. When I saw her, I gasped. She looked so beautiful! When she got up there, Ron had the biggest smile on his face. The whole wedding flew by, and it was now time for the vows. After they said their vows, the minister said "you may kiss the bride." Ron kissed Hermione, and my mom broke into tears again. I smiled, and then we headed to their party. When we got there, Harry kissed me and said "I love you." I smiled and said "I love you too." We sat down, ate our food, and ten watched Ron and Hermione dance. They looked so cute! After their dance, Harry grabbed my hand and dragged me away from everyone else. I giggled and he said "I need this." I smiled and then we sat down on a bench. Harry pulled me into his lap and leaned in. I did too, and then we sat there for a while. He pulled away and smiled. I giggled, and he kissed me again. I said "I love you sooo much." He then said "I love you more than that." I shook my head and said "prove it." He smiled and kissed me softly. I had shivers through my body, and Harry then put his thumb on my cheek. He ran his hand through my hair, and then pulled away. I said "ok, maybe you do." We laughed, and then went back to the party. There was a slow song, and Harry asked me "will you dance with me?" I nodded my head and took his hand, which he had stretched out. He pulled me closer, and I laid my head on his shoulder. He held me, and I felt safe. He whispered "I love you." I whispered "I love you too." I pulled my head up to look at Harry, and he leaned in slowly. I did too, and he kissed me gently. He had his hands on my waist, and I had my hands on his shoulders. He then started going for my neck, but I whispered "not here." He pulled away, and I giggled. The song was over after that, and it was late. We decided to go home, and as soon as we set foot in there, Harry walked me over to the couch. He laid me down, and I giggled. He kissed me, and I kissed him back. After a bit, we sat up, and I pulled away. I loosened his tie, and he smiled. He unbuttoned the first button of his shirt, and kept kissing me. We sat there for a while until Harry pulled away and said "ok, let's go to bed." I agreed, and we fell asleep.