Last hours together

Lily's P.O.V

These past 2 weeks have gone by too fast. Harry's leaving today at 1:00pm. I decided to make breakfast and then go back to Harry. After I made our eggs and bacon, I went upstairs again. I laid down where I was, and felt Harry's arm wrap around my waist. I smiled, and Harry whispered "I love you." I whispered "I love you too." I turned myself around to face Harry, and he smiled. I leaned in for a kiss, and he kissed me back. We sat up, and then took the blanket off of us. He pulled me into his lap, and I wrapped my arms around him. I could feel the passion he had in his kiss. He rubbed his thumb over my cheek, and I played with his hair. He then turned and laid me on the bed. He slid his shirt off, and then we continued. After a bit, he started tugging on my shirt, and I slid it off. We then slid our shorts off, and he kept kissing me. We stopped there, and I felt the warmth of his body. He kissed me with such passion, and I kissed him back the same. After a few minutes, he pulled away, and I giggled. He chuckled and then said "let's go have breakfast." I nodded, and then we got dressed. Harry got dressed in his auror uniform. It made me happy to see him in it, but sad when I remembered he was leaving soon. I had 3 hours left with him before he left. We had breakfast, and he made me laugh a lot. We had a good time, and then sat outside. I set my head down on his shoulder, and he wrapped his arm around me. He then said "remember when we started dating?" I giggled and answered "yeah. I couldn't believe it." He answered "me either." I looked at him, and he kissed me sweetly. I smiled, and then asked him "when did you know you wanted to marry me?" He smiled, thought about it, and then said "5th year." I nodded as I remembered what happened with Cho. Honestly, that made us stronger. I put my legs on Harry's, and then he held me up. I kissed his cheek, and he smiled. He then slowly started leaning in. I did too, and then our lips molded together again. This time, he was being as gentle as he was a few days ago. He ran his hand through my hair, and I ran my hand through his. After a bit, we pulled away, and then decided to go inside. I saw the clock, and it read 12:00pm. I started crying, and Harry turned around. He hugged me, and I tried to stop so I could enjoy our last moments together, but I couldn't. Harry whispered "ssshhh. I love you so much. I promise I'll take care of myself." I found the words to say "I'll miss you." He sighed, and said "I'll miss you more." I heard his voice crack at the end, and then I looked at his face. He wiped my tears, and then wiped his own. He started playing Hearts Don't Break Around Here. He stretched his hands out and asked "one last dance?" I nodded, and took his hands in mine. We started dancing, and then he pulled me in closer. I felt a tear run down my cheek, and Harry wiped it. I then pulled him in for a hug, and we swayed in the same spot we were in. He checked his watch and said "I'm going to take you to Ron and Hermione's now." I started choking on my tears, and he comforted me enough for me to let go of him and get in our car. When we got there, I stared off ahead. He held her hand, and I looked at him. I gave me a smile, and then Harry kissed my hand. He opened the car door, and the we walked to the door.

Harry's P.O.V

Lily held my hand when I rang the doorbell. A teary eyed Hermione opened it, and hugged her. I walked in and saw Ron, who looked as sad as I felt. Hermione and Lily pulled away, and Hermione stood next to Ron, and Lily stood next to me. It was now 12:50, and I had never felt as nervous as now. We sat down together, and I held Lily's hands on mine. She rested her head on my shoulder, and Hermione did the same with Ron. I played with her hands, and I felt a tear fall on my hand. I looked at her face, and she was crying. I wiped her tears, and then checked my watch. I choked out "we should g-go Ron." He nodded as a tear fell, and the girls started crying harder. We went outside of their house, and said our finally goodbyes. I'm going to miss Lily so much. I held her hands and said "Lily, I love you so much. Don't you ever forget that." She nodded and answered "I love you too." She then gave me a journal that she enchanted so when I wrote in it, it would appear in another journal she had. She gave Ron and Hermione one too. She then walked to me and said "this is so y-you re-rememb-ber how m-much I love you." She gave me the most passionate kiss ever, and then I gave her a ring I had secretly bought before I picked her up after I got the first mission. It looked like this:

She had even more tears when it turned gold when she put it on. She kissed me again, and then Ron said "let's go mate." I turned to her and hugged her one last time. When we pulled away, she gave me one last kiss. I tried to keep the feeling on my lips, and it stayed there.

Lily's P.O.V

I could still feel Harry's lips on mine after he pulled away. I the stood next to Hermione, who didn't have as much tears as I did. She was trying to comfort me, but she couldn't. I saw Harry walk away, and I felt like it was slowly feeling harder to breathe. I saw Harry turn back before apparating, and then I waved goodbye. He waived back, and blew me a kiss. I blew one back, and then he apparated. I fell to the floor because of the pain. Hermione tried to pick me up, but I was completely frozen. She choked out "come inside when you're ready." I managed to nod, but just thought about how Harry just walked away from me and wouldn't come back for 4 months. My tears kept falling. I tried to stand up, but as soon as I stood, I fell down again. I laid down on the ground, and let everything out. After a while, I went inside. Hermione was washing dishes, and then she saw me. She walked over to me and hugged me. She whispered "in so sorry, Lily." I whispered back "I'm so sorry too." I sat down and put my hand over the necklace Harry gave me in 6th year, and it felt like I was holding his hand.

Harry's P.O.V

It's been an hour since we left, and I was feeling depressed. I knew I had to cheer myself up a bit, but not yet. I pulled out the picture she gave me in 6th year, and looked at it. I had always kept it on my bedside, and when I packed I made sure to include it. I stared at Lily in the picture, and thought about how pretty she is. I felt a tear slip down my face, and I wiped it quickly. I then looked at the journal she gave me, and realized she added a quill and a supply of ink. I pulled a bottle out, took the quill, and started writing. I hope Lily sees this.

Lily's P.O.V

I had now opened the journal I have, and stared at the first page, hoping some writing would appear. I felt a tear slip as I saw nothing, but then I saw words start appearing. I gasped and smiled, as tears slipped down my face. Hermione started crying too, and Ron was writing to her too. I read the message Harry wrote as I pulled out the quill and ink I put in mine. It read:

Lily,

I miss you already. How are you holding up? I really don't want you to be sad for 4 months, so I hope this cheers you up. I promise I'll write to you every night before I go to sleep. Can I give you something to do while I'm gone?

I quickly started answering, and I wrote(this is their conversation):

Harry,

I miss you so much too. I guess I'm doing okay. I'm trying to make myself happier. I'll do anything you say. What is it?

Lily,

Keep working on turning our extra room into your brewing station. I also want you to spend at least one night in our house, for me. I know it may hurt, but I at least want you to try. Ron wants Hermione to try and sleep alone too. One last thing...

Harry

I'll try. What is it?

Lily,

I love you so much. Don't ever forget.

Harry,

I love you way more.

Lily,

Goodnight, my love.

Harry,

Goodnight, handsome.

I felt sadness overwhelm me as I closed the journal. I also made it flash whenever he started writing to me. I told Hermione I was going to bed, and she agreed. We both slept in the same room. It took me so long to fall asleep, but after a while, my eyes finally shut.
This was going to be a hard night.