They're Back!

Lily's P.O.V

It's the day they come back! It had been a long two weeks, but now I'll finally have Harry back. I feel the excitement and anxiousness already. They come at 2:00pm, and it's 10:00am. I have been at our house preparing a romantic welcome back theme. As cheesy as this is, I put rose pedals all the way up to our room, and hung dim lights. I also played songs that we have listened to. I got dressed in a cute outfit, and then went back to Hermione's house. It was 12:00pm when I was done, and then Hermione and I waited anxiously. I held my necklace and thought soon you will have the man of your dreams back. Ah! I can't wait!

Harry's P.O.V

Ron got pretty hurt during the hardest part, and he just needs help walking. I'll have Lily heal him when we get back. We are on our way back, and I pulled out the picture again. I brought it to my lips and kissed her. I then stared at it for a few seconds before putting it away. After a while, we got off the auror bus and apparated home.

Lily's P.O.V

I am so anxious! I waited, and then saw Harry and Ron appear. I let out a gasp of surprise, and ran to Harry. I felt tears of joy fill my eyes, and Harry and Ron waited for us there. Ron was leaning on Harry, and Harry looked concerned. When I reached Harry, I looked at Ron and asked Harry "what happened?" Harry said "Ron got stabbed. Yaxley did it when he caught him." Hermione was in tears, and I told her "don't worry, Hermione. I'll heal him." I told Ron "since the injury is deep, it might hurt a bit." Ron nodded and braced himself. I put my hand on the wound, and Ron twisted a bit. After a few seconds, I felt that it healed. I looked at it, and it was completely fine again. Hermione hugged me and whispered "thanks, Lily." I whispered "you're welcome." I comforted her for a few seconds before she pulled away. Hermione then said "let's have some time alone with each other." I agreed and Harry and I went to the room that was ours. When he sat down on the bed, I sat next to him and rested my head against his shoulder. Harry held my hands in his, and I noticed he had a red scratch going up his sleeve. I gasped, and Harry asked "what's wrong?" I answered in a shaky voice "you're hurt!" He said "it's nothing." I could tell he had more, so I said "take your jacket off." He hesitated, but then took it off. I saw he had scratches on both his arms, a scratch on his left cheek, and his right lip was busted. I stared at the haunting image of my nightmares- Harry was hurt. I noticed that one part of his shirt looked darker on his stomach, so I lifted his shirt. I saw a pretty big bruise on his stomach, and felt a few tears fall down my face. Harry looked sad, and I healed all his wounds. When I healed the last one, which was his lip, he fidgeted a bit. I then stared into his charming green eyes and asked him "what happened to you?" He sighed, but explained to me that they had been fighting with Yaxley. He told me he had a knife, and that when they were close to him, he sliced them. They also got into a fight with Yaxley, and he threw punches at them. I felt a tear drop, and Harry pulled me in for a hug. I cried into his chest, and he comforted me. He quietly said "I love you sooo much, Lily." I pulled away, looked at him, and kissed him. He kissed me back, and I stopped crying. After a few minutes, I told him "I have something special waiting at home." Harry smiled, and then we told Ron and Hermione we were going home. Harry drove us, and then I got out. He came to my side, and I said "close your eyes." He closed them and smiled. I put my hands over them to make sure he wouldn't see anything. When we got inside, I uncovered his eyes. He opened them and smiled. "I love you so much," he said. I said "I love you so much too." He kissed me, and then walked me upstairs. He saw the bed, and then sat me down on the bed. He pulled the blankets out, and went back to me. He kissed me, and then laid me down. We didn't do anything, because we just wanted to kiss. He was on top of me, and then I rolled over. After a few seconds, Harry rolled back. We stayed there for a few minutes and then went to our backyard. We laid a blanket down, and Harry laid down on top of it. I laid next to him, and he put his arm around me. I wrapped my arm around his stomach. He whispered "I missed you." I whispered "I missed you too." I asked him "so, how did you live without me?" He smiled, and answered "well, it wasn't easy, but I took the picture you gave me in 6th year. I pulled it out whenever I missed you." I looked up at him, and he kissed me. I sat up and he pulled me closer. I had my legs on his lap, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Harry put his hands on my waist to keep me up, and I kissed him gently. He kissed me back, and then I felt the fireworks again. I've missed him so much. I just wanted to be with Harry for a few days. It was kind of late, so we went to bed. It's been a while since I fell asleep quick.