5. Hogwarts Hit List - Flirty fun.

Start from the beginning

Especially when it was aimed at her friend.

She had muggleborn friends before Theo, but it just a greeting in the hallway, she didn't hang out with them because she mostly kept to herself, or she was with Teresa, so being closer to Theo, she finally saw what Muggleborn's truly had to go through, and it broke her heart.

"Estella, come on," Theo sighed, pulling on her hand, "they aren't worth it, Stella, really."

"Why aren't you mad?!" she exclaimed, pushing him away from her, her arms flailing around her, "I thought you were the new, mysterious bad boy who didn't care if he got into trouble - so why aren't you hurting people who are hurting you?!"

He caught her arms, pulling her closer to him, his stare intensely on hers, "because I'm tired of it, Ella, they don't learn, those two will be back to terrorising muggleborn's next week when her nose has stopped bruising, and maybe they'll keep out of our way but that doesn't mean anyone else is safe from them.

There is so much you don't know yet, Stella, there's a lot you don't know about me, about Ilvermorny, about everything that happened, too much happened, I had to leave I had to go, I was like that, for years I hurt people.

America is so different, Ella, wizards weren't even allowed to have relationships with muggles, so when muggleborn's showed up to Ilvermorny, they were treated badly. But as much as I can stop myself from hurting someone for calling me dirty blood, I can't stop this lord who is targeting me."

"But it's unfair-"

"I know," he cut her off, laughing softly, "but at least I know that not all purebloods are terrible."

She smiled softly, she hated how much he had to go through, she had only known him for three weeks but she wished to protect him. she couldn't help herself when she wrapped her arms around his neck, pushing herself onto her tiptoes in a tight hug.

She felt his arms wrap around her waist tightly, basking in the warm of her touch, basking in her touch itself, he was in his glory with her in his arms.

"Come on, I need to do something."

-

"Stella what are you doing?!" Theo called from the common room of the hufflepuff basement, his head falling back onto the couch as he ignored the curious stares of Hufflepuff's ditching class, which surprised him when there was a lot.

"Theo, right?" Theo's head turned at the sound of his name, seeing a kind smile forming on the face of a girl with a book clutched in his hand, "you're American, aren't you?"

"I am," Theo nodded, sending her a charming smile which seemed to invite her to sit beside him, "I'm sorry, I don't know your name."

"Oh, sorry," she blushed, "I'm Coraline, I was uh, I was going to ask you out a week ago or something, but I got nervous."

"Oh," Theo tutted, leaning back onto the couch whilst the girl's hands clasped on her bare legs, "well that's a bummer, isn't it?"

"How come?" asked Coraline, straightening herself up whilst she subtly inched closer to him.

"Because chances I'd say no are highly unlikely," he winked at her, casually brushing the stray hairs out of her face before he stood up, turning to see an amused looking Estella standing with her hands on her waist and a muggle dress falling over her body.

"Having fun?" she asked, waving to a blushing Coraline who soon waved back.

"What are you wearing?"

"I could be wrong," she trailed off, looking at the pinafore that hung to her mid thighs, coloured in a pale blue with a striped t-shirt under it, "but I'm almost positive it's clothes."