"What seems to be the problem?"

Bobbi didn't let the attendant speak.
"They won't let us park. Something about needing a pass."

"But we don't get the passes until we park."

"I know that. And I've tried tell her that. She just wont believe me that we're actually suppose to be setting up and going through a sound check right now."

Alfie glanced between Bobbi and the parking attendant, both staring him down. He tried to open his mouth to speak, then shut it, allowing his sleep clogged brain to a bit more time to think and problem solve.

"Teddy, you wanna take a crack?" Alfie said, through a yawn.

"Hmm?" Theo poked his head forward, leaning against the center counsel separating the two front seats.

He turned to Bobbi who then nodded towards the parking attendant. He gave her a quick nod of understanding, then with a quick yawn and shake of his head, he woke himself up enough to gaze past Bobbi at their cause of their current predicament.

"Hi, there." He said, rubbing the sleep from his eyes and making sure to smile.

"Hi." The girl's voice suddenly rose a few octaves higher and Bobbi turned away to hide her laugh as she saw a slow blush creep up her face.

Theo ran a hand through his perfectly styled short brown hair and glanced down at his hands. The kill shot came when he looked back up and smiled his most flirtatious smile, his bright blue eyes and perfectly symmetrical features doing their job.

"Look. We've really gotta go get ready to play. I know you take you're job very seriously and I can see you're really good at it. Do you think you could help me out?"

The high pitched giggle that resounded past Bobbi's window sent a roll of laughter up her own throat and she had to cough in an attempt to cover it up, making sure to keep her gaze away from the situation so she didn't break Theo's spell.

"I mean, I'm not suppose to. You really need your pass."

"And we're gonna get ours, I promise. We just need to get in first. Think you can tell us where we can park? You'd literally be the best ever."

Bobbi glanced up and caught Theo flashing an even brighter smile to seal the deal. He caught her eye and sent her her own wink, to which she replied with an exaggerated eye roll. Theo's light chuckle granted another giggle from the parking attendant and when she spoke again, Bobbi heard a resignation and willingness in her voice she hadn't before.

"Well...."

Bobbi looked up, her hand ready to switch gears and her foot hovering over the gas pedal.

"Sure. Go ahead. Take your first left. You'll see the rest of the crew already back there."
"Thanks. Thank you so much." Theo said.

"Yeah. Thanks."

Bobbi drove off and left the attendant behind before Theo's flirting became any more sickening. Hurrying as fast as she could, pushing a slow 15 mph driving over an uneven field among crew members as they wandered through their route, Bobbi soon enough found a spot to park and was yelling for everyone to get out of the car.

Quickly wiping the dirt off her black pants as she came around the back of the van, momentarily cursing the warm sun overhead for clashing with her punk rock aesthetic, Bobbi found Sam already reaching for the handle to open the tail gate.

"Not yet, Sam." Bobbi said, hurrying over to make sure nothing came tumbling out as the minivan was packed to capacity.

They had barely been able to find their luggage the night before among the mess of merchandise and instruments. It was even more difficult than they had been used to when the clock read out nearly four in the morning and the street lights outside their motel provided little help.