Chapter 2

I woke up by the sun blinding my eyes even with the blinds and curtains light still shone through waking me up it's like I never needed and alarm oh no! I forgot to text Martha. I was so tired that I just decided to crash and sleep! I woke and got refreshed. I checked my phone and sure enough there was 2 texts and 1 missed call by Martha. Aww she was so caring. I called her up to see if she had anything to say.

On the third ring she picked up"hello dear, I was worried but I realised you must have slept" she said all in one breath "I know I'm sorry" I replied tiredly

" Ah don't be silly dear!" she replied.i was just thinking even though I don't know my mother if there was anyone in the world I could imagine my mum being like it was Martha and because I can do anything for my mother I could and would do anything for her. "Oh dear I needed a favour" she said carefully. It wasn't often Martha needed favours well not from me at least so when I got the opportunity I did the best I could since she helps me a lot.

"Yes, how can I help?" I asked

"Dear, my diner has been booked for a birthday parties and there are two parties happening today and I'm running short of staff, I know it's your day off but I really need your help and it's only a 3 hr thing, I'll even give you extra wages" she said worriedly of course I'd help her!

" Yes of course I can and don't worry about the extra wages" I replied "no dear I'm only taking your help if you are willing to take the extra money, plus you need it too" she said quickly. Martha was one of the few people that knew of my situation actually she was the only one apart from crystal and melody. "But I'm telli---" she cut me of by saying "no buts, I'll see you soon"

"Bye" I replied and hung up looks like today is going to be a busy day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it two chapters I. A row I'm on a roll lol

How was it? Who's your fav character? ❤️