"You have to save her! I want to live a happy long life with her okay? You have to...have to save her!" I begged, I was so vulnerable without her and she nodded at me once again with loads of assurance.

"I promise to try my best Mr. Malhotra! Now you have some faith in your girl!" She replied back and turned towards the I.C.U before patting my shoulder.

I stood motionless as I saw the I.C.U door shutting close on my face.

"Manik!" Cabir whispered behind my back and pools of tears slid across my cheeks without even realizing that I was shivering badly. I turned my head to look back at Cabir and my eyes darted towards Baba Jaani.

Who was staring at me with sorrowful eyes...

Suddenly God knows what gotten into me that I almost rushed at him and held his hands in my tight grip shocking him too...

"Divorce her! NOW!" I roared at him with warning in my eyes and Baba Jaani nodded.

"I don't wanna see that woman close to any of my beloved one! And Nandini...after she'll be fine will file a case against that b!tch! Because Neyonika is responsible for Nandini's condition! Do you get it??" I shouted more and Baba nodded more frantically this time. Cabir came forward along with Navya and pulled me away from Baba.

Navya was now in her doctor's suit and was running towards the ICU to which I held her hand stopping her.

"Navya! Navya! You...you know na...you know how much important Nandini is to me?" I spoke holding her one hand tightly in my grip and she nodded cupping my cheek with the other.

"I know Manik! I know it very well! Just stay strong! Nandini will be fine I promise!" She spoke softly and I bite my lower lip to stop the sobs which were threatening to escape out of my lips.

"You have to save her!" I begged once again. She smiled weakly before freeing her hands and walked into the ICU...

"Manik?" It was Cabir again and he pulled me back hugging me tight.

"Why did she do that Cabir? Why? I begged her to trust me! She didn't!" I was crying hugging to my best friend and he was quiet.

For the first time Cabir Dhawan had nothing to say...he was quiet and I felt life leaving my body bit by bit...

"Manik! She'll be fine!" He spoke lowly patting my head and I broke the hug looking at his face.

"You know! She was very strong...she's my strong girl! But...pata ni! Oh God!" I was so helpless and Cabir just stared at me.

"Main...main kbhi apny app ko maaf nahi kar paoan ga!" I cried out and slumped against the wall...

"I promised to protect her and I failed! I failed! I am a failure once again!" I was pulling my hair helplessly throwing my hands in the air like a maniac.

"I was supposed to keep her happy and safe! Why did I let her go alone?" I was cursing myself badly.

"She was scared of being alone and I did exactly the same!" I punched the wall again and again...

"I just called to tell you that I miss you! I love you! And I am thinking about last night!"

Her shy whisper rang in my head and I remembered how much precious, delicate, fragile her figure was in my arms the whole night.